Poor Raven

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

This morning I got up with Raven being really chatty and Girano being a bit more laid back than usual, so I brought Raven's vessel with me and started to make breakfast. As I poured a Jug a milk out to warm up in the microwave for my weetabix, she started freaking out, begging me not to put her vessel near the Jug of milk, as she doesn't like it. That's when I remembered that Milk was a subduing method for Duergar (which is what she is) and I reassured her by saying "It's only for the weetabix, I'm not going to subdue you with it". I lit some Red berry incense afterwards as an apology and she's forgiven me for it. She thought that I was doing it on purpose at first, but when I reassured her that I wasn't doing it on purpose and wouldn't ever subdue her unless it was absolutely necessary, she calmed down. Girano was told the same thing, which he also agreed to. Poor Raven, I won't be bringing down her vessel again when I'm having anything with milk for breakfast.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Aww it's okay I'm sure she had forgiven u completely T_T Don't worry it was just misunderstanding right <3

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Yes, she just misunderstood my intentions. 1ey

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”