new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: femme fatale
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lowborn demon

Postby Ikemen » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Hello, my life has been recently blessed with a truly kind (but serious) sentinel demon. I love him to bits.

He is also my very first demon and what really surprised me was that I had no adjustment period. I got my dark DA vamps by Ash and one of them (a very dark sang) gave me the hots for up to a week. I also was not able to sleep for almost a month. That is why I (probably) did not have any other serious adjustment period with my demon.
I did have a headache two days after I got him bound to me but I also did have a master service the previous night (before the headache). I loved the master service for psychic energy! I kept seeing orbs and even saw my first demon. I’m thinking of getting one for astral energy or spiritual energy.

He really doesn’t feel evil and would actually seem like a white art than dark DA. That is just my experience on my entity though. Every entity and spirit is different and should be taken case by case scenario only.

I have had my beloved for under a week. I am still curious if any of you have experience with your demons and what would they be. It is totally ok to just gush about them. I love hearing about other entities :)

Archangel Mason
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: We are Arcturian :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage Mason and Sadie Magnolia

Re: Lowborn demon

Postby Archangel Mason » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:08 pm

After getting a good number of white arts spirits from CH, I was still having trouble with one pesky demon that would not leave my wife and I alone. With the help of my spirits, he was captured and, eventually, converted. I gave him a name, and ended up binding with him as much as any of my other spirits.

It was a bit of an adjustment, especially since he wasn't properly bound by a well versed practitioner, but I regret nothing!!! :D

Its strange how something so dark can bring so much good, isn't it? He now likes to project himself as the likeness of a strong German Shepard, but he can go back to being scary if we need him to! He doest use a lot of words, but he gives very clear.... Vibes I guess, for whatever the situation might be.

1ht Love and Light!
Our spirit family currently consists of:
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: femme fatale
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Lowborn demon

Postby Ikemen » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Archangel Mason wrote:After getting a good number of white arts spirits from CH, I was still having trouble with one pesky demon that would not leave my wife and I alone. With the help of my spirits, he was captured and, eventually, converted. I gave him a name, and ended up binding with him as much as any of my other spirits.

It was a bit of an adjustment, especially since he wasn't properly bound by a well versed practitioner, but I regret nothing!!! :D

Its strange how something so dark can bring so much good, isn't it? He now likes to project himself as the likeness of a strong German Shepard, but he can go back to being scary if we need him to! He doest use a lot of words, but he gives very clear.... Vibes I guess, for whatever the situation might be.

Wow sounds like you had a wild introduction :D and he sounds like a good protector ^^
Mine already showed me his true form which was... interesting. Deep down I was curious about his true form and he gave it to me :D
His energy is very strong too! He touches my head from time to time and it really feels like his fingers are running through my hair! :scared:

Return to “Dark Arts”