new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello, my life has been recently blessed with a truly kind (but serious) sentinel demon. I love him to bits.

He is also my very first demon and what really surprised me was that I had no adjustment period. I got my dark DA vamps by Ash and one of them (a very dark sang) gave me the hots for up to a week. I also was not able to sleep for almost a month. That is why I (probably) did not have any other serious adjustment period with my demon.
I did have a headache two days after I got him bound to me but I also did have a master service the previous night (before the headache). I loved the master service for psychic energy! I kept seeing orbs and even saw my first demon. I’m thinking of getting one for astral energy or spiritual energy.

He really doesn’t feel evil and would actually seem like a white art than dark DA. That is just my experience on my entity though. Every entity and spirit is different and should be taken case by case scenario only.

I have had my beloved for under a week. I am still curious if any of you have experience with your demons and what would they be. It is totally ok to just gush about them. I love hearing about other entities :)

Archangel Mason
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: We are Arcturian :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage Mason and Sadie Magnolia
Zodiac:

After getting a good number of white arts spirits from CH, I was still having trouble with one pesky demon that would not leave my wife and I alone. With the help of my spirits, he was captured and, eventually, converted. I gave him a name, and ended up binding with him as much as any of my other spirits.

It was a bit of an adjustment, especially since he wasn't properly bound by a well versed practitioner, but I regret nothing!!! :D

Its strange how something so dark can bring so much good, isn't it? He now likes to project himself as the likeness of a strong German Shepard, but he can go back to being scary if we need him to! He doest use a lot of words, but he gives very clear.... Vibes I guess, for whatever the situation might be.

1ht Love and Light!
Our spirit family currently consists of:
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Archangel Mason wrote:After getting a good number of white arts spirits from CH, I was still having trouble with one pesky demon that would not leave my wife and I alone. With the help of my spirits, he was captured and, eventually, converted. I gave him a name, and ended up binding with him as much as any of my other spirits.

It was a bit of an adjustment, especially since he wasn't properly bound by a well versed practitioner, but I regret nothing!!! :D

Its strange how something so dark can bring so much good, isn't it? He now likes to project himself as the likeness of a strong German Shepard, but he can go back to being scary if we need him to! He doest use a lot of words, but he gives very clear.... Vibes I guess, for whatever the situation might be.

Wow sounds like you had a wild introduction :D and he sounds like a good protector ^^
Mine already showed me his true form which was... interesting. Deep down I was curious about his true form and he gave it to me :D
His energy is very strong too! He touches my head from time to time and it really feels like his fingers are running through my hair! :scared:

sadkitty101
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a unicorn c:
Zodiac:

Ikemen wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:35 pm
Archangel Mason wrote:After getting a good number of white arts spirits from CH, I was still having trouble with one pesky demon that would not leave my wife and I alone. With the help of my spirits, he was captured and, eventually, converted. I gave him a name, and ended up binding with him as much as any of my other spirits.

Wow sounds like you had a wild introduction :D and he sounds like a good protector ^^
Mine already showed me his true form which was... interesting. Deep down I was curious about his true form and he gave it to me :D
His energy is very strong too! He touches my head from time to time and it really feels like his fingers are running through my hair! :scared:

i wish mien would show me his true form... but i seen it soemtimes in dreams :)

what did your look like in his true form tho :o (just curious)

fishystar
new here
new here

What are you guys talking about!! I can't even find them!!

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

fishystar wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:10 am What are you guys talking about!! I can't even find them!!
Creepyhollows doesn't bind demons, other sellers do though. There are some posts about demons and where to get them in the forum.

sadkitty101
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a unicorn c:
Zodiac:

did anyone ever see their demon in their original forms yett??? ;-;