Domovikha

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Bluesombre
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver storm

Hi,
I noticed that the encyclopedia has information on the domovoi, and you can purchase them. Does anyone know if their female counterpart, the Domovikha is also for sale? Have not seen any entries even doing a search of the shop and encyclopedia.

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rrr, you might be able to ask via custom conjuration listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html
For the info, maybe this?:
http://supernaturalcreatures.org/encycl ... ikimora-2/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bluesombre
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver storm

Ah OK it's called something else here, thanks for the info :)

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Rr not sure, there's none in the encyclopedia (that link is to outside webpage), thus I guess if you'd like to ask for the binding via the custom listing, you might want to write "domovikha (aka kikimora)" or something(?) and write the detail description of the race : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I offer both male and female of this species but I'm not sure how ch has them split up. Take darkwings advice and good luck!

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Rr not sure, there's none in the encyclopedia (that link is to outside webpage), thus I guess if you'd like to ask for the binding via the custom listing, you might want to write "domovikha (aka kikimora)" or something(?) and write the detail description of the race : )
Domivikha and kikimora are different entities as far as I know : /
Kikimoras live in swamps and domovoy are little human look like creatures that reside in human houses. In folklore people often gave offerings when moving to new house because there could already live domovoy. And it’s better to “ befriend” him/her cuz he could wreck some havoc in house with new people : )

MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

UPD: I checked. Apparently there are two kind of spirits named Kikimora. One is similar to domovoy and other one resides in swamps

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oo there you go : )
You might be able to use domovoy's associations, offerings, etc for the domovikha (not sure about kikimora), but might be better to confirm it with the conjurer first : )

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”