nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

hello everyone <3
i am curious: what is on YOUR daily spiritual to-do list? things that help you grow closer to your companions, grow stronger intuitively/psychically, increase your magick skills, and so on...

i have been quite lousy at sticking to a schedule lately, and am compiling a list of little techniques and rituals i have found work well for me to include in my daily routine.
i would love to hear what you all do for additional ideas! if you have links to certain meditations, rituals, or invocations you enjoy, please link for us.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

so far, i like to wake up very early in the morning and go to my "spirit room" to meditate.
first, i say good morning to everyone and begin working with my enchanted objects. my normal daily one to work with is the lazy orb. i roll it down from my crown chakra, and stop it once it is over my mouth. i take a deep breath, and imagine energy (whatever energy i want from the orb, may it be protection, psychic, spiritual, etc) flowing from the orb into my body. i continue rolling it down, and return back upwards once it reaches my root. i stop it over my mouth once again, and then slowly breath out the particular energy's code word back into the orb. i affirm that the energy i absorbed is now meshed with mine, and when i breath that energy back into the orb, i am connected stronger to that energy. i repeat this three times, simply because that is my special number. on the third breath out, i move the orb up and circle it around the very top of my head to sort of seal the energy.
next, (with newly empowered energies from the lazy orb) i ground myself by forming a ball of magnetic light at my crown, then moving it down throughout my body, cleaning my chakras and letting it absorb all of the unnecessary/negative energy within me. i let the ball of light burst through my feet and transform into roots, and send those roots deep into the earth. the incredible earth neutralizes the negative energy, and even more incredibly, sends positive energy up into me in a sort of liquid form. i let this energy fill me, and then move onto shielding.
for shielding, i imagine a small glossy orb of white light above my head, and will it to grow around my body and aura. i infuse this shield with intent for protection, as well as a sort of connectivity energy that bonds me closer to my spirit family.
i then go on to listen to binaural beats (often for third eye stimulation lately), and once my mind feels trance-like, open myself fully to communicating with my spirits.

i really need to do more things in effort to communicate with my friends, however. i can barely sense them anymore because i let myself drift too far. i need to just sit, listen, and feel more often. that would be a good step to take, i feel.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Usually I practice trying to astral project in the mornings after I get the kiddos on the bus, usually using a binding that helps with this. After that I intuit what companion wants to work with me that day and pick bindings to work with as well. I usually do some form of energy work throughout the day, usually coinciding with what binding I picked, like today I’m working with a third eye binding so I’m working with that energy and the corresponding chakra energy. At night I work with the lazy orb and listen to some meditation music. The things I need to fit in there more often is journaling, practicing telepathy, and working with my cards.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i like it, thanks for sharing. i do alright with my journaling, however i have really fallen behind on my telepathy skill efforts. still haven't messed with cards yet, perhaps someday!

ProximaM
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 156
Spelled Number: 726
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: TBD

I say my prayers and talk to my spirits in the morning when I am warming up the car and throughout the day. It is working pretty well, i.e. I am being pretty consistent with this practice and I'm noticing a difference in my day to day positivity and building momentum for accomplishments. . .

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lovely, i'm glad doing those things are working well for you! i have noticed that i am much happier/events tend to go smoother when i consistently communicate with my spirit friends.

Return to “General Questions”