Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Leonus Darkwatch
Zodiac:

This is my 1'st post so i hope im putting in the right spot , i have a incubus that i called out to and bound to me im trying to see if for

1 if i could charge the room with enough energy that favors the incubus would it make him be able to manifest with less energy?

2 would it enough energy allow him to become fully coporeal for a extened amount of time without causing him or i harm?

3 how much is enough energy for the manifestations listed above?

4 what kind of energy ,spell ,gemstones are best for an incubus?

5 a easier way to comunicate and safer than oujia boards or automatic writing any suggestions?

6 will a incubus bound by myself interact in hostile manner with ch bound ?

7 if i were to try and cleanse any negativity or bad spirits or entities would it affect my incubus?

Leonus_Darkwatch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

In addition i have the same questions about sucubi as well

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

1. maybe
2. can you define "fully corporeal"?
3. which manifestation? and energy in what measurement, Joule?
4. sexual/sensual energy, and http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
5. telepathy, but it requires a lot of practice and exercise distinguishing who's who
6. depending on how good your binding is, and the house rules
7. if the binding is good and the incubus is not a bad/negative spirit, there should be no problem

The same with succubi but change the encyclopedia link to: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Leonus_Darkwatch
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for your reply, for number 2 by fully coporeal i mean taking on a physical form that i can touch,see and even taste.
For number 3 the manifesting with less energy lost and becoming fully physical i dont want to burn up her reserves of energy and i dont know if i perhaps overcharged her with energy if it would cause her harm or me should she touch me from say getting rid of excess energy

I'm an electrician by trade so ive taken to thinking of paranoromal energy in volts,ohms and current because its something i can think in , im trying to find a"baseline" on normal energy and from there see if i can find out how much more energy i need, but volts equal manefistion , current is how much energy used say per second and ohms is resistance whether it be environmental or from physically touching

This kind of ties into 6 and 7 theres a good possibility i bound her to my soul or maybe spirit because of how i summoned her and i say she because she was finally able to tell me shes a succubus

Leonus_Darkwatch
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Another thing i was wondering would something made for da spirits be as good as spelling/enchanting a gemstone that the specfic da spirit associates with or would it be better for the specfic gemstone?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmm I posted this before:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p636037
Alternative option is to develop your senses as much as possible that you can see, hear, feel her as real as physical thing. Or lucid dream and astral projection.

And be careful, there is always the possibility that you summoned a trickster, or malicious entity. Especially since you said "...i say she because she was finally able to tell me shes a succubus", implying you had no idea what it is when you summoned it.

The specific DA association ones can be used as offering for that specific race : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Leonus_Darkwatch
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I read the forum post you linked that helped a lot thank you

I was able to calm my mind enough to hear her because for me telepathic communication is very difficult because my thoughts are always racing when i summoned her i asked for either a succubus or incubus whichever wanted to come to me, plus her energy feels on the dark side but not malicious more of a gentle energy

With gemstones is it the bigger they are the more energy they put off or is it purity of gemstone that matters?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Leonus_Darkwatch
new here
new here