Can you consume a spirit/soul to combine it with your own?

victorias
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nympho
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

From what I have read according to folklore and various dusty books this can only be done one of two ways:
1) By having a demon to do it for you (but in turn Gods only knows what they'll do to you)
2) By using space and time to warp oneself together with the spirit (but, for example, if you use something like the LHC (Large Hadron Collider for those of you who are not adept at science... It goes boom and creates a micro black hole) you will end up as A - Paste on the inside of the chaimber and B - You'd be dead)

So that aside, is there a safe way to consume your spirit and combine it with your own soul? I know it sound like science fiction but what I have seen is that the magic/magik communities are nothing if not persistent.

Thanks.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

But why do you want to do this? o.o
Do tell

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
victorias
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nympho
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'm sick of being alone and instead of having to wear or hold the spirit I would rather have them integrated with me. Their thoughts, pasts, dreams, and everything syncronised with mine. Simply binding to a soul helps slightly but it doesn't allow the full experience.

Call it an experiment. If one works and it doesn't kill me then I'll add another, then if that doesn't kill me, I'll add my last one.

Total time for the experiment should be no more than 2 years, assuming I don't die or go mad or whatever.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm not sure how possible that is but it sounds to me like something that would have great karmic repercussions

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Are you asking how to disassemble your three-part body (physical, etheric, and Astral) and turn yourself into an elemental?

That's the wrong way-literally it's the exact opposite direction.

Your "Complete You" is often referred to in metaphysics as your "Higher Self" or "Immortal Soul." The Big Complete You is using the experience of human incarnation to grow and develop. To do that it must split into separate parts.

While you are alive on Earth you are an entity here. When you die, your physical body dies, and your spirit will be freed. Your Soul will persist uninjured in both cases.

(I have read of things that DO really destroy Souls, they are not germane to the question at hand.)

Usually, most spirits reincarnate to continue their soul's growth. But your soul is always connected to your spirit, and right now your spirit is connected to your body. Without occult/religious training it's rare to perceive your Higher Self directly, it's on a much different (and higher) energetic plane. You can't merge any more with your Soul and persist on this plane (your combined energy will be too high, you'll shoot like a bubble up to a higher plane where hopefully someone will fix the mishap). You can do it temporarily though, and then you'll return to Earth.

If by "your spirit" you mean a spirit in your keep (an Angel say) the way to merge with it energetically is to have sex: same as it ever was. When you have sex with people your energies merge, same with the spirits in your keep.

If you want to hybridize yourself with a different entity you should consider why you really want to do that. I would warn you that if an entity is suggesting it, they may not be completely forthright regarding the impact on an incarnated human entity. They may not know, or care, what it will do to you. (I know that in the Franz Bardon system, our mix of energies is considered valuable by a number of lower energy entities-in the astral we act as a very long-lived battery).

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

victorias wrote:I'm sick of being alone and instead of having to wear or hold the spirit I would rather have them integrated with me. Their thoughts, pasts, dreams, and everything syncronised with mine. Simply binding to a soul helps slightly but it doesn't allow the full experience.

Call it an experiment. If one works and it doesn't kill me then I'll add another, then if that doesn't kill me, I'll add my last one.

Total time for the experiment should be no more than 2 years, assuming I don't die or go mad or whatever.
If you mean consume someone else's spirit, then heck the *beep* no. (Be it a spirit or earthen person, doesn't matter which you're speaking of)

Like seriously what the heck?

I do hope I'm misunderstanding. Cause if not, then no o_0

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

It doesn't sound like a project that any spirit would agree to partake in. And I doubt it would succeed with an unwilling participant.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Get your spirits bound to you, then link and take time to link with their energy. Be it through “ahem” meditation etc. getting to know your companions gets you that pass to see their memories and what not. Learn telepathy and their thoughts will become yours, ask them to lucid dream with you, they’ll show you their memories, ask to astral project with them they’ll show you their world. This is what they want but they want it by effort. Relationships are two way streets. If your tired of being alone then put the work in to get results. That’s the only way this is gonna work.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Why not just get a human boyfriend / girlfriend? You can meet one on the streets, in shops, at school / work, in the neighbourhood, online, etc
victorias wrote:I'm sick of being alone ....

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Your own, yes, kind of. That would be ascension.
Another? Nope. Unless you want to have multiple personality disorder and have many people drive your body. It would be multiple minds in one body.
You could, however, take their experiences and knowledge, which in turn would change your personality.
That would not make you feel less lonely though.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”