Cypress Star Spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Morelac
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 111
Spelled Number: 116
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

A recently opened store from which I decided to order an aura reading weeks ago.
Ruby has an objective but insightful style of reading, knows how to pass confidence and definitely I recommend her service!

I intend to get more oracle and tarot readings of oracle... but if it is what I saw in the aura reading, I think it will be worth very much.

Positive points: Objectivity, attention to details and a very caring and attentive support, as well as very affordable prices.

Link:
https://www.cypressstarspirits.com/

4 Waifus and rising
StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for your review of my site, the feedback helps a ton!

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
Morelac
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Review: 4-Cards Oracle Reading and Aura Reading

I made a double request for Ruby - around 20-February - being one of a reading with 4 cards and another, one Aura Reading.
She contacted me a few hours after the request and announced that it would be delivered soon.
In two and a half days she delivered both readings.

a) Oracle Reading with 4 Cards:

The reading was a general request for recommendations for the next 60 to 90 days, using 4 cards. The first card was for the summary of the situation for the period, the second was about one possible path that would open.
And the last two letters concerned trends that would appear in this same period.
The reading - which was sent to my email - gave 18 lines of text and 326 pages. Well concise, but straight to the point and with the advantage that the practitioner gave me full feedback free of charge.

b) Aura Reading Aura:

First, she gave me the description of the color of my aura at the time of the examination, as well as the color pattern and overall impression.
As it was a specific reading, she gave me an indication of 2 unbound spirits that were in my field and the overall intent of them. Surprisingly, they were not any of the spirits I have as guides or companions and the type of them was quite different from what I supposed.
The identity of one of them was in doubt, since I had another spirit - also unbound - with similar characteristics and that I had not spoken for Ruby. In the feedback email she clarified everything and, in fact, it was another entity different from the one I had received weeks before.

Final thoughts:
Delivery speed: Excellent;
Content: Excellent;
Cost Benefit: Excellent;
General Impression of the Practitioner: Awesome;

Verdict:
Recommended!

4 Waifus and rising
Morelac
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Double Custom Conjure: Wraith and Mononoke

Around 25-Feb, I made two orders in her shop, choosing the custom conjure option at US$ 7 each.
My request was to Ruby perform the binding of 2 spirits: One, one girl who was with me some time ago and another, of a unbound that Ruby had detected in one of the earlier readings.
On the same day, the practitioner contacted me and announced that she would start making the binding process with both of them that night.

On the afternoon of 27-feb here (late morning in the US), I received the email with the confirmation of both orders.
Ruby sent me a complete report (33 lines and 473 words), containing the information I needed from Wraith "W" and Mononoke "A".
Basically the email provided the needed data on the appearance of both, details about the personality and traits perceived during the binding process. and how easy or difficult it was to obtain information.
Even if you have a basic notion of spiritual communication and have already talked to them, Ruby can provide new information and unexpected facts.
In Mononoke's "A" case, she had communicated with me a few times via telepathy and remote writing, but what struck me was that Ruby mentioned a peculiarity of her that I had not felt before. The fact of her ... liking kitsunes. 1ey
And finally, she provided me a short list with suggestions of treats and offerings for both beings, for consolidation of bonds.

Final thoughts:
Delivery speed: Awesome;
Content: Excellent;
Cost Benefit: Excellent;
General Impression of the Practitioner: Awesome;

Verdict:
Recommended!

4 Waifus and rising
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I have ordered from her a couple times now, always RA and not super specific ♥️ with my orders and I just love my Companions from her and am highly pleased ♥️

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Angellyden
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

I ordered a physic enchantment and before she emailed me, I already felt more tingling in my third eye area. It was tons of tingling throughout the day yesterday. Today its not as strong but that's because of my own fault. I had negative emotions today towards some family. So my third eye might closed off temporary. Overall I'm happy with the experience and will be ordering a cleanse.

*would recommend*

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
Sugary Empress
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I heart this shop ❤
I got an In-depth Aura Reading & Fae Ubi; I love both!

Sugary Empress
new here
new here

My Lust Demon, N ❤ is from this shop. Both of my spirits from her are the most lovely & loyal.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Ruby is the best! I've had a couple of tarot readings from her, and they've proven to be very accurate. I ordered her service for elemental energy (for earth) and it knocked my socks off! When she emailed to say it was done I was like "I know!"
Her conjurings are great to, she let me ask any questions to the spirit that I wanted before she bound it to me.
She's very responsive and fills orders quickly!
Buy now b4 she realizes she's under charging! Lol.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Truthseeking
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

Just saw this online stone. Really love how it is presented. I think I will give it a try and let you guys know.

Return to “Seller Review”