Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Hello, I’ve just purchased my first djinn last week. I was drawn to the vessal and name of my djinn.
I’m somewhat clairvoyant (have been since I was young, but tried to avoid my power because of some scary interactions). I’ve decided to be brave now and try out a djinn.

Two days after my purchase, I was putting my daughter to sleep. The room is dark, there is only a little natural moonlight coming from the window. I started getting the feeling of being watched and noticed a glitter to the left of my daughters room between her closet and door.
I LOOK STRAIGHT AT IT! It didn’t disappear. It was a white/goldfish light form. It stayed for about 5 seconds then from bottom up disappeared.

I contacted the seller to ask if this was my djinn. He said yes, but wanted to ask others if this was normal?

Also, the day I received an email that she was shipped out. A pair of white/blueish eyes appeared last night when I was putting my daughter to sleep. The eyes blinked a few times then I got a wink.

Did your djinn visit you before you received the vessel? What is the next step I should take to bond with her?

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep, it is possible that the spirit/entity that you've chosen visit you before the order is completed.

Next step is to verify if the seller has specific ritual for welcoming/invoking that spirit/entity. If not, you can do normal welcoming ritual and perhaps meditate with the vessel for 15 minutes or so to get used to the binding energy, and try to communicate or see/hear/feel the companion.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”