Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mage!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Smell or ammonia/cat urine in the home

Postby Opelia Rendon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:36 am

I'm not sure if this is a 100% emergency, but definitely something that bothers me. So on 1/28/18 I had an impromptu ouija board session and then I felt very tired after that. I had a Hyssop infusion with salt, rosemary and sage made prior to the session and I took a small shower with that after.

Immediately I felt better, as if I don't feel tired at all. Now it started yesterday. There was a gross smell of cat urine in my parents room and my mom smelled it yesterday too. They had thought the toilet had backed up so this morning I cleaned it first to make sure. I found it weird how when I was cleaning the bathroom, it didn't have the stench, more like the middle of the room. Now I just got home from work and the smell moved from my parents room, to in my room!!! WHAT THE FLIPPERS?

My parents can't smell it now and the stench isn't in their room. I've asked my spirits in my home if they could please make whoever is making that stench leave. But what else can I do? Sage the rooms tomorrow? Make another Hyssop Infusion? That wouldn't be a problem. A ticket has been opened with CH's help desk.

Anyone know why this could happen? I overestimated the wards in my room when I did the session? I didn't close the session good enough?

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia
Sterling Angel, Courtwind Angel, Lunar Angel, Bound spirit guide, White Dragon, Gargoyle, Volkh, Brenedi, Thoughtform, Gold Dragon, Gryphon, Chinese Fox, Butterfly Faery, Immortal, Caldrius, Lalinas, Ljornin, Duojna, Genius Loci, Wraith, Ramidreju, 2 Iludras,

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Smell or ammonia/cat urine in the home

Postby darkwing dook » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:14 am

First, clean the room where the smell is detected and check where the source of the smell is. It is also possible that an animal entered the small spaces between the floor and the ground or between the walls etc.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Opelia Rendon » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:20 am

darkwing dook wrote:First, clean the room where the smell is detected and check where the source of the smell is. It is also possible that an animal entered the small spaces between the floor and the ground or between the walls etc.

Maybe it's a false alarm. I will check more thoroughly for the smell.

Ch's help desk recommends that I'd do a banishing ritual then followed by a cleansing ritual. Despite reading the Practical Magic by Nancy Watson, I still have no complete idea of how to perform a banishing ritual. I do have Cunningham's encyclopedia for magical herbs and I have a lot of herbs to use. It's just the how

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia
Sterling Angel, Courtwind Angel, Lunar Angel, Bound spirit guide, White Dragon, Gargoyle, Volkh, Brenedi, Thoughtform, Gold Dragon, Gryphon, Chinese Fox, Butterfly Faery, Immortal, Caldrius, Lalinas, Ljornin, Duojna, Genius Loci, Wraith, Ramidreju, 2 Iludras,

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:06 am

"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Opelia Rendon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:58 am

Do you need to wear a robe like the one used in the wiki version?

Did I ever tell you you're the best when it comes to answering questions? If not, you're the best >___< You have always answer thanks! 2wk

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 am

Mmm robe? It's not essential, although it can add certain meaning of symbolism or energy to the ritual, or at least be more theatrical in performance : P (but don't underestimate dramatic flair, it can be very significant)

Just sharing links and references here. There are others with deeper and more elaborate knowledge, actually : )

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby nezzuo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:57 am

here's a very simple banishing ritual i plan to use if ever needed:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... ght=banish

Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Opelia Rendon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:24 am

nezzuo wrote:here's a very simple banishing ritual i plan to use if ever needed:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... ght=banish

Appreciate you : ) thanks!

Return to “What Went Wrong?”