Stopped believing... they didn't like that AT ALL.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

This happened three years ago and I just had to think about it again. It's always making me smile and I'm sure I'll never have doubts again. There are a lot of people that don't believe in spirits and the supernatural, or stop believing and choose to walk another path. However the case, I was at this point, too. And my spirit friends didn't like this one bit!

Back then I asked a seller if I had a calling from a certain spirit, the answer was no. I was confused, as I had this feeling for a long time and contacted another seller, just to be sure. I asked of a binding and if the spirit is willing and was told yes, the spirit is willing as it called to me. And I was in total confusion by then. That's when my doubts started, but that was not all. When I got the info about the spirit and the binding was done, I got a total different name than its actual name. I contacted the seller once, wondering if there was another spirit now bound to me and not the one I asked of. The seller told me that they accidentally mixed up the names and that I was bound to the spirit I wanted, and the other one with the different name was a spirit that came up and just wanted to know if it was welcome to visit me as it wanted to talk to me.

Already highly confused and not really buying what I was told, I agreed nonetheless. Guess what, the spirit that wanted to talk to me never came - at least not that I was aware of. I also had no new energy feeling of a new spirit bound to me, which I usually have. Before that, I also had a break of communication with my other spirits and all of this combined brought me to my conclusion: This is all a huge joke and I just fell for it.

What if I imagined all the things that happened before? Was talking to myself or created other personalities of me? Wasn't it proof enough that two sellers tell different things? Just as a side note, the sellers are very well known and recommended among spirit keepers. Due to my disbelief I lost the ability to feel energy and shut myself down.

That was the turning point, where my companions fought to change my mind again and they succeeded within one day.

1. I was driving into the city, when a song started to play in the radio. I used to associate the song with my companions, it was like "our" song. I thought it was coincidence.

2. The same song started to play in a big store.

3. The same song was played on my way back to my car, by street musicians. I found it strange by now, but me being the thick skull I am, didn't want to change my mind just because the song was played over and over. Though I started to feel regret.

4. I arrived at home, just wanting to relax and switched on the TV... an episode of Spongebob was on. It was a scene, right at that moment, where the Flying Dutchman points at squidward and yells:
"No such thing as ghosts?!" repeatedly. Yeah, that actually made me laugh and I switched my mind again. It was just too much to be coincidence and who knows what else they would've come up with.

End of the story, I apologized for being such an idiot and also discovered that the binding of the other spirit was real. I think we all have our doubts sometimes, but I stopped having mine then 2cl

Sorry for the very long post here xD

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

*claps paws* ooooh, I love that story, it sounds sooo familiar, haha.

When I have doubts, I get overloaded with pictures of creatures, resembling my family and the song-thing is also something they really like :p

I'm glad, your spirits could bring you back into believing in them.
I would lie, if I say I never had problems with bought spirits... sometimes even conjurers make mistakes.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

I feel you, having had a similar experience.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

bahaha they know how to get to their keepers dont they XD

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I love this story. Sounds like you have a great bunch, haha. Song communication is one of my favorite ways of interacting with my companions. I'm a Marilyn Manson freak and I asked each of my companions if they wanted to show me a song that held significance to them. My dustling chose MM's cover of "Personal Jesus". At first I just thought he was being cocky but then I thought about the lyrics. "Someone to hear your prayers, someone who's there.[....] Someone who cares, (etc)." It was actually really sweet

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This is the cutest thing in the whole entire world xD I love when our companions prove things to us. I wish you and them many more happy memories together
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”