Red face and evil clown

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I could use a second opinion about this. I dreamed I received a package in the mail. It was a big square envelope. I opened it and some microcassettes fell out and a stack of pictures. These were some photographs that I had sent off to be developed. I didn't listen to the cassettes;the photos seemed more important to me. I picked them up and looked through them. The first was a picture of a mahogany table with a vase of flowers on it. Imposed over the flowers was a perfectly round red blob that looked like a face. The second picture was of the same table and flowers but behind it I saw an image of an evil-looking clown. Most of the pictures that followed also showed this evil clown,but the image was changed like he was moving and seemed to be looking at the camera.

From what I have read,the part about the photos means there is some relationship I am not giving enough attention to,that I am not looking deep enough into the problem. But the part about the clown and the face mean that someone is not showing who they truly are. Whatever the message of this dream,it seems contradictory. I haven't been watching or reading anything scary,supernatural,etc. that would put these images in my mind. It's just really confusing.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmm,
One possibility is that there are some in your relationships who don't show their true nature, and that you need to pay more attention to the relationships to find out who they are and see if it's good, bad, or neutral to your well-being.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”