First Spirit, Question

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kamitu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Marid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: kam

Hi everyone i bought my first Spirit from @Realmtreasures on Etsy and had to add more my my and i must say she is good her shop has an infusion of Arab and African items pretty amazing i am happy with my spirits.
Renate

JennJen35
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

My first spirit was an human..I adopted her from E bay and she was my first haunted spirit online...her name is Kristina she told me she died in the 90's she is 16. I always use my pendulum, mediation, Tarot, I sense spirits when there around too. and sometimes I have seen them too only a few times. I also work with ghost equipment too..ghost boxes, k2 meters, cameras, tape recorders like you see on ghost adventures and ghost hunters. What ever you feel comfortable with for you to communicate with your spirits. I also talk with them everyday I am learning that I can hear them sometimes through my mind. But I have been experiencing the paranormal since I was 10. I will be 36 in a few weeks. Now I have humans, Angels, my guides, Fairy's, dragons, Kinara's, Phoenix, elf,Gypsy Sanguine vampire from(Jules Magic Moon Offerings, I found through CH) and another sanguine Vampire also from CH...Then 2 weeks ago I have another woodland fae on the way from CH and just adopted an wraith last Friday from CH too.I am soo excited for both to be coming home. Your in the right place I love this message board and have found some awesome posts here and everyone is very nice too. :)

Return to “Seller Review”