First Spirit, Question

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Theskah
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Theskah

I got my first spirit, It is a Djinn! I am new to this, so what do I do, What should I expect? Will he show me his physical form? He arrived today, I'm nervous. I don't know what to do I said hi and I am not sure what to do now, Can someone help me?

Here's a question now just because it might give me an Idea and I want to know more about the community. What was it like with your first Spirit?

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

Here’s something for you to get you started: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... how&cat=15

Also these ones:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/forum263.html

Try looking up Djinn in the search as well. Good luck!

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

My first spirit was a werewolf. I basically greeted him in my mind and took his vessel everywhere, talking to him in my mind about whatever struck me. I would just greet your new spirit fend somehow in a way it's special to you.

I've rarely gotten physical forms btw, like the closest manefestation I've had is howling and a sparkly blue orb pass my face. It's takes tI'm and energy to produce.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Just talk to your Djinn in your head or out loud the way you would with any other friend, even if you can't hear an answer. Invite him to partake in your daily activities (ex: going to work, watching tv, eating, listening to music).

He may appear as streaks, a scent (I hear Djinn smell good), or in visions, signs, dreams, etc. He probably wont overwhelm you with any of this, so dont be nervous (and, on the flip side, don't expect manifestations every five seconds). The only one of my companions who frequently "shows" herself to me is my werewolf. At night she shows up as black blurrs/streaks, it looks like she's running around or something :)

You can communicate via pendulum, but make sure you know how to safely use one first and how to keep pranksters from answering. You could try shufflemancy or any number of games with your djinn, its mostly up to your imagination. Mostly he'll be watching you, learning about you, he probably wants to know your personality and what you like and dislike. He'll appreciate every effort you make to include him in your life. Congrats on your new friend!

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh yeah, and my first spirit was a dustling. The morning he came, I woke up so peacefully. I couldn't even hear my tinnitus, which usually bugs me. I carried him (his vessel, which is a doll in his likeness) around with me everywhere, taking him on walks and stuff. I got super bäked that week and "shared" it with him, blowing it in his face and such like the hippies did. I got way too baked and started freaking out while watching a cartoon. I asked him to ride it out with me and he did. Man, what a pal lmao. I got under control and started having fun again. He loved watching me play video games, and he came to me in a dream that same week. I love him to death

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

what is a dustling? i would love to see his vessel if you and him are both comfortable with it!

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

nezzuo wrote:what is a dustling? i would love to see his vessel if you and him are both comfortable with it!

^^ I'd love to but I think his listing is still lingering on Etsy so I'm not sure I want people knowing his name specifically, but if you google "dustlings" or go on Etsy you can see what they look like. They're very furry with dinosaurlike faces. The conjurers are Quinn and Bloom :)

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I see they took down his listing but I can't figure out how to put pictures here lol sorry

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Talk to him. Let him be a part of your life.
Meditate meditate meditate with him.
Offer love and gratitude. (goes a long way)

also know that he will help you. He wants to connect with you as badly as you wish to connect with him. So ask him to help you out i'm sure he will be happy to help you out.

memento mori
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

those are amazin!

Return to “Seller Review”