sandalwood
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

MidnightMusings wrote:How did you start to see spirits? Those of you who see spirits?
Do you sometimes have the same? See beings in your room like that?
Past:
When I was a kid, and can't sleep. My eyes are roaming the bedroom. I saw two glowing little people (the size of hand) waving at me (I think they're dwarves). Freaked me really hard, that I stop moving and pretended to be asleep - then fell asleep.

Present:
When my first angels from ch arrived, I had an episode of crazy random streaks of white light at the corner of my eyes. It happened many times in a minute that at some point it scared me. Also had those random sparks in different color. After 30 days, the activity toned down.

Another, when my order from ch arrived (nightplay binding), I went for bed, then when I looked at the ceiling, I saw a white haze stuff above me for a split second. I was not expecting much from the binding that it caught me off guard and I'm pretty sure my heart skipped. I want it to happen again and I want to be prepared, but only happened one time though.

DeeArtLover wrote:i cant see yet but i hear things when im in a half-asleep state
Same here, sometimes I hear inaudible voices when I'm half sleep.

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Crawl on the wall? I would die. Right now if that happened. First spirit I got was a djinn, second was a Khodam for psychic abilities. That was when all the chaos began. I saw what I thought was the Khodam as a star floating above me. We'd have conversations and it would change colors for yes and no. Needless to say the flood gates were opened and i couldn't close it.

You name it, hearing bells, seeing their outline form, dreams of the answers to many things. Whispy smoke, shadows, color obs, their true form in my third eye. For me I mostly see ghosts like things having a clear outline like something from the abyss.

Congrats on your progress! I can wait to reopen my senses again. RIght now I see my entity as an invisible form even in the astral. Only vamps I can see them in human form in the astral state for some reason.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

i would LOVE to see my guys even if they did crawl on the wall XD i just wanna see them!

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Fireshadow wrote:Midnight, just very curious, when exactly do you see them clearly? Does it mostly happen at night? Because I was wondering about this... Do you see them in daylight as well? And which ones do you see crawling on the ceilling? I mean, I doubt your guardian angel would be crawling on the ceilling? Does he not fly or something?

But as I'm correct, you're mostly having more grey/Dark spirits right? Not so much white, next to the tampa?
It's very rare that I see them by daylight, but it can occur. Most often they appear at early eve/night. I guess it's because they're more active during that time, they are used to prowl the night. Though the forms I see are not always my companions, sometimes they're unbounds. The one crawling around kind a looked like my BEK 2hp and it was only for a very short moment.

Concerning my angel, I haven't seen him like that as of now, only in my dreams. Yes I do have quite a lot dark beings in my family, I knew some of them from a past life or we met on one of my investigations back then. Even if they are quite dark, they can be real lovey's ;)

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

UPDATE TIME! :meme: This time it wasn't scary at all and occurred three days ago in a situation where I really needed distraction.

I had an appointment to have a check up. I always avoided to go there, not because I did not want to... I was terrified. I don't like to get injections or blood taken and knew this would happen when I go there. Sadly, I had no other option left.

I was complaining to my guys how much I wanted to cancel it and that I was really uneasy about all this... poor ones surely had a headache of my complains ;) I especially asked my lover spirit to help me through this and this is what happened:

I literary felt like dying, the moment I got up to walk into the room was like in trance. I had to lay down as I apparently looked very pale and they were worried that I might pass out lol that's when I was told that they take my blood... ugh, well I just looked away and tried to think happy thoughts but as soon as I felt the pierce I was feeling very faint. Thats when I saw my lover coming into sight, he was standing close to me, bowing over me and said that it'll be okay, he's here and I don't have to worry. This helped me so much and I focussed on him until he disappeared and I was told that it's all done by the nurse. I was so relieved and more happy than shocked, as he was there when I was scared and he comforted me. I did not expect him to truly appear to me, I was so thankful for this 1h

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

I just put up a full post about this elsewhere so here's a quick recap. Bought a prebound bag last night from ch, since I had her name I decided to call her and she if she'd show up early. Sure enough, I felt her presence pop up. I invited her into my dreams and went to sleep. Had a lucid dream right away, I mean as soon as I closed my eyes. She scared the crap out of me. The being I saw wasn't what I expected, but the presence was the same as what I had felt when awake. I woke up and asked her not to do that again that night, she wasn't happy about my reaction, but I can still feel her presence today. Hope she forgave me.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”