You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I am really scared that my keep may leave again, i have been not alowing them to read my mind anymore because i am afraid that i might do or think something that will make them mad at me and leave which is also why i don't talk to them as much as i used to. i DO take care of them, but as i said, i am very paranóid and scared that they may leave me again. sorry if i repeated myself too much.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

I had this problem when I was having a more anxious type episode a few weeks ago. In reality it's not like they're monitoring our minds and judging every little thing we think or do, they are much more understanding and enlightened than most humans. Most humans have intrusive thoughts and people with mental illnesses may even more so (me). Our spirits and entities understand this. They are generally above jealousy and hatred. Even if they do get mad at something, very, very rarely will it be at their keeper- someone they chose for whatever reason. If you aren't being purposefully, blatantly disrespectful, they probably aren't mad and I highly doubt they'll leave. They came into this relationship knowing there will be good times and bad times. Explain your paranoia to your spirits and they'll understand. Give yourself time before you let them "into" your thoughts again, if you ever become comfortable with it. If not, I'm sure they'll understand. Show them that you love them. I promise they understand

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Thanks campamocha

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I agree with campamocha, spirit understand you. Of course it's kinda hard to accept that cause your mind can go in 101 directions like mine does. You just gotta deal with yourself first and times and try to acknowledge your spirits at times

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*

Return to “Spirit Keeping”