What exactly just happened?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I was just having a dream where I'm looking around a sort of resort home or something along thous lines and then my dad wants me to fix one of his golf clubs I bent.I said"oh that,ok"and as he showed it to me my maple wand popped into my hand.At first it was a 90 degree bent right above the part that hits the ball that made it vertical but when I closed my eyes and focused energy on it to fix it the bend became a circle that made the part horazontal like its suppost to be when I opened them.When my eyes were closed I heard my dad say"good,thats it keep going"while I heard my mom say"what are you doing,your not holding it properly"and after seeing the result my dad said"thanks bud"and then my mom said"your going to use that"and he responded"hey,I can at least use it now".

After that I was in a bedroom looking up at a moon that had two dark places like holes in it making it look like It had pincers and a tube where it would the waxing cresent.And as I looked at it I heard jacksepticeye's voice saying"ok guys next time where going to cthulhu's moon,its going to take a while to get their so you better be prepard for the trip"and it ended their and I woke up.But after a moment of just looking at my ceiling fan and hearing the tv my parents were watching while I was still tired wondering if I should close my eyes and just try falling back to sleep I felt heavy pressure on my legs that then moved to my torso and my vision filled with green and then blackness like my eyes were closed.

I could feel myself moving and then I felt something gently grab my neck and was being moved in the direction my head was pointing since I was still laying down.I didn't feel like I was in danger or anything it was just happening but then I heard jacks voice again only he was panicking calling out to me by saying my name.I could hear myself saying"jack?"and then I heard him say"stop!"then I asked "stop what?"then he screamed"LIS...HAAA....NNIINNNNNNG!!!!"I then felt like leaving even though I wasn't scared still so I willed myself out which wasn't to hard like it's bin at times when I forced myself awake in some dreams but my body still felt heavy for a moment or two afterwards.What was this?should I've just let things play out or did I do the right thing in leaving.I'm not sure if this is important or not to pay attention to.

blessed be

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yeah, a running TV is bad option if you want to have undisturbed sleep.

:@
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Just a random dream, forget about it.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”