You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I'm 26 1/2 soon be 27 yr in April. After 13+ yrs April 2005- April 2018 (soon). I've been adopted from Foster Care and currently living same place. Plus I was 13 1/2 when I was forced to leave my Child Hood home originaly. that I lived and oldest of 6 kids for 13 1/2yrs. (Before Foster Care)

I was originally between 8-13 years old, when I saw my first 2 Spirits. (Possibly I was younger?) Due to me taken away from my Child Hood Home, after my 13 yrs living there. Not once have I ever forgotten about my 2 Spirits that I saw. All the way to 2018.

In a way I thought I had a calling of my 2 former Unbound's. From my Childhood place that I grown up for 13 1/2 yrs. But honestly have a strong calling to 1. Yet I still thought had calling for the 1st Spirit that I saw. But I was thinking way more of the 2nd Spirit.

Something last week, in Feb 2018. I decided to write to CH ticket support. I gave very detailed description of my Child Hood past and the Phone number (still remember oddly) Plus the City and State. I kinda confused the person whom responded the ticket accidentally. I just tend to write very long, due to my emotions flows freely as I write. But we got everything straightened out.

I was outmost very glad, even though I was forced to move away from my Child hood home of 13 yrs. Even though I not been there anymore and still haven't. I'm out most very glad that it was possible for CH to try and reunite my 2 Former Unbounds. In which I greatly thank CH for doing there best especially the bio I got.

I hope its alright if I can post screen shot of my 2 former Child Unbound Spirits bio. I covered most of the names (save for initial, I thought I read I we was allowed to) But I was kinda spot on, least from myvery first thread here in link. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70543.html

Now for the 2nd Spirit, I originally thought, she was a Fairy. But She not? Unless if Sprite mean fairy? But any ways, I looked up Sprite. Couldn't find anything about Sprite, unles 2 letters got mixed up? But inthis link from CH encyclopedia, She (resembles) in keep is kinda whom I saw,especially how tbe wings look. Plus I saw my former Unbound Childhood Spirit dance to. (Which CH encyclopedia say they do to and more.) http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... ght=Sprite

So anyways. Human Spirit: N. (Former Childhood Unbound. First Spirit I saw) and Sprite: P. (Former Unbound 2nd Spirit) I finally been reunited after so very long. Hence I wanted to say 13+yrs (probably longer) Tis was a long for being reunited. But very glad to be reunited with those 2 after so many years. Couldn't have done without CH staff. Thanks CH staff for making it possible. :)

I hope I'm allowed to post pic of my bio. Covered up mozt of names, save for the first letter of there names.
img images

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

That's a great story with a great happy ending. Good for you! And kudos to CH.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

lovely! i hope you have wonderful experiences with your new-old friends.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”