Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Aprophis wrote:See, you had more success than probably 90% of the members on this forum. Keep at it, you basically already have found the quick version :P

Others have been at it for decades and no such luck.
Thanks!

Even though it sounds somehow comforting to know that I had more success than others, for me it's just not enough. I mean, it's nothing. I want the real deal, I'm aiming to stay longer in the astral plane, not just to make a few steps and then be sucked back into my body. It can be really tiresome to try over and over.

I have read several stories on this forum, written by members who can easily astral travel, like it's no big deal. They share stories of how they astral travel every night and meet their companions, have fun and such. That's why I have opened this thread. Maybe they have a secret, a short way.

Meanwhile, I will try AriesStarChild_'s method. You never know. 1tu

Knowledge is Power
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You might want to try for lucid dreams because it tends to be easier and can lead to the ability to go out of body. That was how things developed for me when I was young. When the OBEs came I didn't recognize them for what they were at the time; I thought I was just meditating wrong.

The first OBEs that you have tend to be harder to do when you set out to do them intentionally. The trick is to learn to work with the stage when you are close to being able to go out, but not out yet. Being able to recognize the signs for the stages along the way is tricky because for you they may not be anything like what you have read in the books. And with practice, you can start getting out of body at much lighter levels of trance and relaxation. The best way to get to that point is to have a lot of exits. You can do more than one in a single session because all the prep work has already been done. Like with waking up at night and going into a WILD, the trick is to stay completely still.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I’m avid in astral projection. I don’t travel unless I’m with my companions but once you get there it gets easier and easier

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Velexs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The easiest way for me was telling myself at night when I layed down to relax in bed “I am going to astral project tonight” and than just keeping as relaxed as I could while I drifted off into sleep with only that in my mind as a constant in my mind (even with my other racing thoughts I couldn’t shut out, that being my main thought worked). I could never ignore the tingles and all that so I tried it as covincing myself I would as I went to bed and it just happened through my intent I suppose. No overworking myself or crazy practice necessary. It was a few weeks before I actually experienced an astral travel but when I became aware one of my “dreams” was actually an astral experience my excitement caused me to wake from it lol! It happened a few times I was aware of and every time I became too aware or excited I’d wake from it. One night I had an OBE through this and seen myself laying on my bed from above, like I had woke and could see both from my physical and spiritual body at the same time this night, like I was bouncing between both, felt like I couldn’t breathe, and it scared me slightly which caused me to crash right back in completely :’) and I haven’t been able to do it besides once more after that. The second time I was excited and boom awake.

So I totally get the frustration, but holding onto that frustration also hinders progress I think because I was unable to do it more after that until I let go of the frustration and let it happen naturally as it came by how I was initially doing it. Patience is a big thing with most things people have to learn xD If you learn to be happy and appreciate the short experiences despite the initial frustration of waking up, it will last longer when you’re not expecting it. But I can say even the longer trips, you’ll still feel that sense of frustration when you wake up. Who wants to wake from something so fun? Lmao

But yeah, I fully believe just accepting what you do experience, being patient, and letting it happen as naturally as you can for yourself helps to gain more and more experience that will grow to new heights.

I would also love if someone could just pull me out of my body at will and teach me how to do it in a way that would work for me without years of practice LOL but deff happy for what I can experience when I do experience it still until I am able to master it at the level I hope for.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

You need vampires. It was easy when I had them. I'd be shooting to Saturn and stuff. Without them it's like crawling. I recall my Ifrit could make me switch on instantly at times.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Samsara wrote:You need vampires. It was easy when I had them. I'd be shooting to Saturn and stuff. Without them it's like crawling. I recall my Ifrit could make me switch on instantly at times.
Well, that worked for you. Doesn't mean somebody else will get the same result, so I'd refrain from saying need. Aside from the fact that some people don't mesh well with vampires and that would be totally out of the question.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Aprophis wrote:
Samsara wrote:You need vampires. It was easy when I had them. I'd be shooting to Saturn and stuff. Without them it's like crawling. I recall my Ifrit could make me switch on instantly at times.
Well, that worked for you. Doesn't mean somebody else will get the same result, so I'd refrain from saying need. Aside from the fact that some people don't mesh well with vampires and that would be totally out of the question.
I definitely don't mesh well with vamps on energetic levels. However, I can't deny they help in astral travels FOR ME. I'm sure the OP will make his or her own decision whether I say "need, should or might want." It all means the same in the end...TO ME. 1ak

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser

I tried the old school method of going to bed at 11 PM, waking up at 4 AM, staying 45 minutes awake, drinking a tea, then going back to bed. After 10 minutes I began feeling that strong vibration and tinnitus-like sound in my ears. Unfortunately, I did not have enough patience to wait for this vibration to end and I decided to open my eyes in the middle of the process, thinking that I will open them in the astral.. the worst decision, because I have opened my eyes in the "real world" and woke myself up and "destroyed" all my night. I was nervous, because I didn't want to wake up in the middle of the process and I managed to ruin everything, by opening my eyes before the vibrational shift ended. This is the reason why I'm looking for a shorter way, because one small mistake and you ruin everything and lose a whole night. grrrr

Knowledge is Power
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

When in the vibrational shift, try feeling your energy and the vibrations move, listen to the sounds and try to feel them in your third eye. It’s an amazing feeling but work with what you feel and hear, even try some telepathy or communication with spirits friends. While you may see it as a fail some people can’t even get to this state, the more you practice the better so I’d say you succeeded in a way : ) the cup is half full not half empty

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Cr1ogeN wrote:I tried the old school method of going to bed at 11 PM, waking up at 4 AM, staying 45 minutes awake, drinking a tea, then going back to bed. After 10 minutes I began feeling that strong vibration and tinnitus-like sound in my ears. Unfortunately, I did not have enough patience to wait for this vibration to end and I decided to open my eyes in the middle of the process, thinking that I will open them in the astral.. the worst decision, because I have opened my eyes in the "real world" and woke myself up and "destroyed" all my night. I was nervous, because I didn't want to wake up in the middle of the process and I managed to ruin everything, by opening my eyes before the vibrational shift ended. This is the reason why I'm looking for a shorter way, because one small mistake and you ruin everything and lose a whole night. grrrr
Yeah. I used to get the vibration and electrical tingles. One day one of my spirits just janked me out of my body by my feet. I slipped out of bed discombobulated. And I honestly couldn't tell you who. Perhaps it was a watcher.

This method you talk about only works sometimes. It appears I can no longer use it. It might have something to do with building energy in certain bodies.

I was interested in getting this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/FORBIDDE ... ARITY.html

Reviews seem awesome.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”