Is there a short way to astral project?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Everyone is so different that it's difficult to advise a particular methodology for you to progress further, without assessing every single factor that could possibly play into your state.

I can tell you however that if you are able to take a long weekend every so often with nothing planned, and devote it to sleep/sleeplessness.. you will have a platform for moving forward.
I also suggest making astral connections to support astral projection, as in alignment with your astral body and attunement to astral energy. It makes a huge difference. Even if you don't believe you can feel the difference at first, it's working toward a breakthrough.

You've already had progress, if you want more now you have to actually work at it plus have patience.. there is no quicker way; buckle in.
Even if you do have a phenomenal experience in the near future, even though people do have sudden miraculous instances, it won't mean you're aligned enough for that to continue to be the norm unless you keep reinforcing it. This is not something where, it happens -- and then you're forever set.. Once you open yourself up to it you will always be more capable than you were previously, though.
So, right now knowing you've had experiences.. you're more capable than you were before, that's saying a lot. You've exercised and proven to yourself you can do that thing, and now it's just about finding it again and studying it.

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had a lucid dream today. I woke up in my bed, I got out of the bed knowing that it was a lucid dream. I almost woke up for 3 times, but in the end I managed to remain in the dream world for 2 minutes. I know it was a lucid dream and not an OBE, because I did not experience the vibrational shift. I just projected myself in the dream world. My house looked a little bit different and outside was sunny and next to my parked car was a Taxi/Cab. In reality, outside was raining and no car was parked next to mine. Nevertheless, it was an interesting experience.

Knowledge is Power
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've only had one OBE, and it was with minimal effort. I iust woke up early in the morning and relaxed. J felt myself start to float up and I was like "Oh? is it time to get out now? cool." And I kind of flew out. In order to stay out, I also had to crawl on the floor, and everything was murky like I was walking though iced tea. I kept snapping back like I had a rubber band on my back, but I could jump right back out. It was awesome.

I've tried somewhat on and off again, but not with enough intention I guess. My star fae seems pleased with my progress nonetheless, surely I can do it again soon.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

I had an OBE once, I was a kid. I was outside blowing bubbles with soap water( heavy on the soap) when I was startled and splashed the water in my eyes. Next thing I know I'm watching from up above as my mom picked me up and carried me inside to wash my eyes out.
I wish I could do it again.
*looks at dish soap
1spt

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

OBE is very hard (for me), have not succeeded yet. Astral is kinda easier.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Truthseeking
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I’m avid in astral projection. I don’t travel unless I’m with my companions but once you get there it gets easier and easier
just wondering how do you get your companions with you. I mean can I astral projection with my paranormal friends? how to do it? Thanks1

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

Cr1ogeN wrote:Hey,

Yes, I know, it's a stupid question. And I'm also a deep sleeper. 1e

I have tried to astral project a couple of times 'til now. I successfully projected 3 or 4 times, but I could not stay long enough in the astral realm, because I got "sucked back" in my body after making a few steps in the spirit world. The process of exiting the body is really time consuming, difficult and annoying (for me).

For the more experienced players out there,

Is there a short way to astral project.. a secret that can help us to master this more quickly?

I know, there are tons of methods out there on the internet, but all of them are insanely difficult and the final result is that you end up laying in bed like an idiot for 5 hours waiting for something to happen trying to stop your swallow reflex and refraining from scratching the itching parts of your body. 1hd
well you can buy spells for astral projection

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:OBE is very hard (for me), have not succeeded yet. Astral is kinda easier.
This is interesting. In the 1970s, when Journeys Out of the Body by Robert Monroe was the go-to reference book, the terms "out-of-body travel" and "astral projection" were used interchangeably.

Are they currently used to describe different things? If so, when did they start having different meanings, and what differentiates one from the other?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
conxtion wrote:OBE is very hard (for me), have not succeeded yet. Astral is kinda easier.
This is interesting. In the 1970s, when Journeys Out of the Body by Robert Monroe was the go-to reference book, the terms "out-of-body travel" and "astral projection" were used interchangeably.

Are they currently used to describe different things? If so, when did they start having different meanings, and what differentiates one from the other?
Have you read any books that are from the theosophical society, or from writers like Anne Besant? They talk at length about the different bodies and one of them is what’s known as the ethric body which is a part of the physical body, so it’s basically your chakra system etc, and out of body is getting your ethric body out of your physical body and according to them not everyone can do it and even then it’s not healthy. Astral projection is moving your consciousness from the physical to the astral body, and therefore you’re switching perspectives. It gets kinda complicated though, since they equate the astral with the emotional and the aura and the spiritual with differing mental planes and...ugh, I agree with some of it and get confused by the rest.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I haven't read things from the Theosophical Society, but I do work within walking distance of a place that Mme. Blavatsky lived for a time. Just for that reason alone I should look up some of their works.

Thanks for the clarification. I have always gone by the premise of "When I astrally project, my personality and consciousness are going somewhere outside of my physical body, ergo it's out-of-body travel". But it's interesting to think that there are other perspectives on this take.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”