neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hey,

Yes, I know, it's a stupid question. And I'm also a deep sleeper. 1e

I have tried to astral project a couple of times 'til now. I successfully projected 3 or 4 times, but I could not stay long enough in the astral realm, because I got "sucked back" in my body after making a few steps in the spirit world. The process of exiting the body is really time consuming, difficult and annoying (for me).

For the more experienced players out there,

Is there a short way to astral project.. a secret that can help us to master this more quickly?

I know, there are tons of methods out there on the internet, but all of them are insanely difficult and the final result is that you end up laying in bed like an idiot for 5 hours waiting for something to happen trying to stop your swallow reflex and refraining from scratching the itching parts of your body. 1hd

Knowledge is Power
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes.

Close your eyes. Imagine a place that you know what it looks like, visualize it like crazy. Then will yourself to be there. *BAM* You astral projected there.
It's just that you're not attuned to your astral senses and can't see, hear or feel a thing.

Also you're not just talking about astral projection, you're talking about an OBE, as in leaving your body. That's much harder to do consciously.

And I'm sure there's an instant way of doing those things. We just don't know about it yet. Or those who do know, don't share. Probably too occupied to OBE and astral project.

So you're basically out of luck unless you meat a master/guru/whatever that can instantly pull you out of your body.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

I'm aiming for that secret.

Knowledge is Power
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Cr1ogeN wrote:I'm aiming for that secret.
Good luck and if you find it, please share.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I mean I have a way but you never know who you’ll see once you get there. Search in the search bar “the technique I forgot about” I wrote it a while back and people posted their experiences and I gave advice

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I am not being a smart-aleck when I say that the shortest route to mastery of anything is practice.

ShortEST does not necessarily mean SHORT, but anyone who isn't born with a particular ability already on the surface has got to work, work, work on it. Even the ones WITH a talent at the surface have to work to refine it. Rarely is it just
there, perfectly complete and in no need of honing the skill.

For a more mundane example: I have the Olympics on TV as I recuperate from surgery. I look at these people in their prime, who have dedicated themselves to their art for years. Now look at them. They are on top of the world stage, winning medals and accolades.

Now, some folks might show an aptitude for a specific sport early, or show a strong liking for it. You and I, at that same age, might not have done the same. Those are the folks who I would say have got their ability at or close to the surface. But even for the ones who pursued that sport avidly, they didn't perform at first like they're doing now. They didn't perform one year or two years or five years into their career the way they are performing now. WORK made all the difference. Work. Even for the ones whose aptitude showed from the first time they donned a pair of skates or skis, touched a curling rock, etc.

Work is not the short way. But it is the only way I know of that gets you where you want to go.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I mean I have a way but you never know who you’ll see once you get there. Search in the search bar “the technique I forgot about” I wrote it a while back and people posted their experiences and I gave advice
I will search for that. Thanks for the tip. Maybe it will help!
Likes2Read wrote:Work is not the short way. But it is the only way I know of that gets you where you want to go.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. But, trying night after night in a money/time driven society can be a really pain in the a$$. Not everyone can lose nights and days to attempt to astral project. I am hoping to find a straight-to-the-point way, if it exists.

How many of you stayed up to 5 hours straight in bed, trying not to move, trying not to scratch the itchy parts of your body, building up huge amounts of saliva in your mouth, trying not to swallow so much or trying different relaxing techniques that require different breathing styles, and on top of that, when you are attempting to execute them, they annoy you more rather than relax your body?

Knowledge is Power
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Cr1ogeN wrote: How many of you stayed up to 5 hours straight in bed, trying not to move, trying not to scratch the itchy parts of your body, building up huge amounts of saliva in your mouth, trying not to swallow so much or trying different relaxing techniques that require different breathing styles, and on top of that, when you are attempting to execute them, they annoy you more rather than relax your body?
5 hours is too much, if you're overdoing it, of course it won't help but hinder. Because you will build an internal aversion which makes it so much harder. "The dose makes the poison"

You keep at it, doing it for short times, preferably daily consistently because consistency and repetition lead to mastery. Not doing a marathon right away or every week or so, because without training that will just wear you out.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote:
Cr1ogeN wrote: How many of you stayed up to 5 hours straight in bed, trying not to move, trying not to scratch the itchy parts of your body, building up huge amounts of saliva in your mouth, trying not to swallow so much or trying different relaxing techniques that require different breathing styles, and on top of that, when you are attempting to execute them, they annoy you more rather than relax your body?
5 hours is too much, if you're overdoing it, of course it won't help but hinder. Because you will build an internal aversion which makes it so much harder. "The dose makes the poison"

You keep at it, doing it for short times, preferably daily consistently because consistency and repetition lead to mastery. Not doing a marathon right away or every week or so, because without training that will just wear you out.
Well, I clearly exaggerated with 5 hours, because I was trying to prove my point. I never really stayed 5 hours to try this, but I guess you got the point.

I have had real success 3 or 4 times.

The best was when I woke up in my bed, but in the astral realm, I slowly got out of my body, I crawled on the floor like a soldier trying not to wake up and to be "sucked back" into my body (because I was aware that I was OBE), I have exited the house through the window just like a ghost, walked several steps outside, noticed the rainy weather and the wet streets and then BAM!!.. because of my excitement, I was drawn back into my body in an instant and woke up disappointed. After that, I immediately went to check if outside was rainy and wet, and yes, it was, just like in the astral/dream world.

This was the best experience yet for me and I'm jealous of those who can frequently visit the astral realm like it is nothing.
Last edited by Cr1ogeN on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Knowledge is Power
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Cr1ogeN wrote: I have exited the house through the window just like a ghost, walked several steps outside, noticed the rainy weather and the wet streets and then BAM!!.. because of my excitement, I was drawn back into my body in an instant and woke up disappointed. After that, I immediately went to check if outside was rainy and wet, and yes, it was, just like in the astral/dream world.

This was the best experience yet for me and I'm jealous of those who can frequently visit the astral realm like it is nothing.
See, you had more success than probably 90% of the members on this forum. Keep at it, you basically already have found the quick version :P

Others have been at it for decades and no such luck.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”