You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So I think my senses are becoming better, and I'm more able to connect to my spirits. These past weeks, I've been going to a Buddistic center, where I'm learning to meditate in groups. I've also had regression therapy around december last year... and I think my world is slighty changing. I've become a spiritkeeper since September 2015. And I didn't have any connection whatsoever to the Supernatural world. Only that I watched movies, and when Peter Pan asked the children ' in the movie Neverland', to say I believe in Fairies, I did of course. But next to thinking and being pissed that Dumbledore didn't send me a letter, and Stepheny Meyer was only writing BS, I didn't have any close connection. So it's all new for me, and of course I was a bit depressed by everyone able to share wonderfull stories and I needed to be patient. But well... now it's a bit changing, more positivily?

I've bought a binding to a courtwind, and atlantean Sang Vamp, and red dragon lately, and with them I had a very good... bond in the beginning? I purchased my courtwind from CH the week that Hurricane Irma hit Florida. One of my new friends is living in Florida, and I was deadly afraid she was going to get hurt by the hurricane. So the moment I got my courtwind I begged him to make sure, she, her family, her pets and house were save. She is living in Tampa... The Hurricane hit Tampa. They went to Orlando ( she, her sibblings and mom) after some trouble because her parents didn't believe it would hit Tampa badly. But she was sure it was going to hit Tampa, so I believed her and prayed day and night that she would be safe. I prayed to God, but I think I'm having more faith in my courtwind. Because God had probably a lot of Floridians praying to him. But then her father still stayed in Tampa, with her pets. The night before the hurricane hit, he went to Orlando with the pets. So her whole family and loved ones were save... and when she returned home... she was crying because she was the only one in the Whole Area of Tampa who still had elektricity and not any damage at her house. Yes, she is that pure and lovely. ;-) But well, that was one of the moment I first understood that my spirits can work mircales.

So, after one of my spirits kept telling me she is an entity, for some months, and I was like: okay? But didn't do anything about it, this week I was lead back to her conjurer and asked the question. It seems my spirit wasn't joking afterall, she really is an entity. :-)
Next to that, I'm also sensing things in the corner of my eyes lately, but if I look I don't see anything. And yesterday, my toilet keps making drippy noise ( because I'm living in an appartmentsbuilding, and sometimes you get annoying things like that). It almost sounded like my chipmunk pet, but now she is not in heat. And she was sleeping I think.

So a few days ago, I got in a big argument with my best friend for eight years ( something that's already taking a long time to build up) and I doorslammed her. I'm a bit sad about it, but not so truly. I think it's better for me to walk away from her, because she is dragging everyone down.

So next to that, the night I got the answer that my kitsune really is an entity, I was like: Oh great. I'm becoming better at communicating. But then I was thinking about something else my spirits keep telling me over and over, and I was like: Okay, now that I'm better at communicating, you can just tell me the truth right? So I asked them the same question, which I don't believe, and they kept telling me: Yes' So I was like: ha, okay, right...' Not buying it/believing it... Then I was baking pancakes on my elektric hotplate, smirking a bit... and my elektric hotplate produced a flame. 1zp It went down very fast, after I got almost a heart attack. And I'm wondering if I didn't dream it or something, because seriously. My fire alarm didn't set off either. But my pan got a little bit burned so yeah.

I'm trying to open my third eye as well, and I'm seeing those little bright stars sometimes, you know, the ones, when you are tired or your eyes make a weird movement. The things you see when you're dizzy. 1bt

Another night I woke up, around 1am... because something woke me up. I'm not sure what it was... maybe I was a bit scared, but then I was like:' C'mon, let me sleep guys! I need to go to work tomorrow!!' So I just plugged out my laptop which made strange noises and got back into bed.

Now, I also got eczema on my hands lately, from trying to get some superglue off my hands with a lot of different products. Oh yes, my vessel of my courtwind broke so I tried to glue it back together... well, it only lasted for some day. And then it's called superglue. :'( I was wondering about the fact if the Creepy Hollows shop can send me the same vessel again, because it's the most beautiful vessel I got from all! I've a very sensitive skin so yeah. But it's almost driving me crazy, the itch. I almost cried and yelled from the itch. So my friend who lives in Tampa, and communicates with me by the internet, told me to put some honey on it... and I didn't believe that could work at all, but it did work. So when I went to bed, I took the honey off of course, and did some medicine on it that the pharmacy gave me. But around 2am, I woke up again from the annoying itch. I poored a bunch of honey on my hands, went back to bed... and it felt like someone touched my hair. Not scary, but like... soothing. To tell me:' It' okay, we/I are/am here.' I'm living on my own, my pets are in their shed. So I think it was one of my spirits.

My spirits and I also made the descision to bring an incubus entity into our family, and when browsing the shop from the conjurer of my kitsune/water&fire faeries, I found some £5 bindings. And well, I got convinced to buy myself an arkan sonney ( because they are on my wish list for happiness), and a gargoyle ( also on my wish list, and especially with an annoying neighbour I would like to scare off). So the order is just set, and now Blujay will conjure an incubus for me.

So now we come to today. Just this morning, I went to a beauty saloon, to get a hot-stone backmassage ( present from my mom). I was sitting on a chair, waiting, and looked out the window. I saw a jackdaw sitting in a tree? I thought about this forum where someone who had an gargoyle said, they saw a million crows sitting in trees. Well that was what I thought, but they were scared of the birds, and I looked at the bird, and found it beautiful. Then the bird flew away, and I went into the room to get my massage. Well... I told my spirits to join in of course and enjoy it. It was my first hot stone massage ever... and when I was laying on the sleeping chair, and got my massage, my mind went wondering again. I thought about a million and one things, so then I told myself, shut up, and relax. Forget the past, forget the future, live in the present. That's what I'm learning with the meditation as well, to really feel yourself in the moment. So then I felt hot, because it's hot. Then I felt a bit weird, because I don't like hot. And I listened to the music, and felt her hands on my back. And then I was like... what the heck is happening?! I felt like the one who gave me the massage changed into that indian godess with her six arms or something, because I couldn't believe there were only two hands on my back! I was almost scared and was trying to figure out if I should take a look around to be sure it was only her, me, and the intern in the room. The intern was still sitting in her chair, and I don't think she saw something that scared her. But then I was like: Whatever, let it be. If I'm getting a massage from my spirits or only the therapist or some Elf or Fairy, I don't really care.

So yeah, I liked the massage, but it made me wonder. Did someone else ever experience that? Getting a hot-stone massage and feeling like you're getting a massage by more than two hands? I doubt the therapist was some supernatural being, of course if she was, I wouldn't really care. Maybe she was some kind of special being with more than two hands, and the intern was used to it? 2dz Was it the music that played in the background? Or did my spirits decide to give me a massage as well? I doubt it was my incubus, because he will only be conjured later this week.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Reading through this actually made me laugh as it reminds me so much on myself^^ I would say you truly have very active spirits/entities with you. Sometimes they're more active and other times completely silent. But I really can relate to what you say lol it's amazing that when we open up more as well, we can experience them so much!

I too had it happen that my TV or laptop or even radio turned on in the middle of the night and I switched it off again, completely sleep drunken and just moved back to bed like a zombie xD and eventually activity even started at stores. To mention one: I walked past shelves and canned food fell out... three at once, though these did even stand far back and not on the edge. And no, I'm not so heavy that with each step I sent the shelves shaking - rather the contrary :D but I'm loosing myself in talking again! Sorry!

About the massage, sure why wouldn't it be one of your comps? Maybe they saw you having a great time and thought they join to make you happy^^ <3

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote: but I'm loosing myself in talking again! Sorry!
I don't mind if you tell me a lot, because I'm kinda the same :p Every information about your active spirits/entities is very helpfull for me really! ;-) crazy that some cans fell on the floor when you're passing by. Do you think your spirits wanted those things as their offerings? XP

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Fireshadow wrote:
MidnightMusings wrote: but I'm loosing myself in talking again! Sorry!
I don't mind if you tell me a lot, because I'm kinda the same :p Every information about your active spirits/entities is very helpfull for me really! ;-) crazy that some cans fell on the floor when you're passing by. Do you think your spirits wanted those things as their offerings? XP

Okay that's good to know xD hmmm I never thought of the possibility that they would like that as an offering O.o but I honestly don't think so. It wasn't even looking yummy, I would feel bad offering them something like this^^' if they want something, they say it straight away. Most of the time when I am about to eat something, I get like: "I want." in my head.

Batara8
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leprechaun
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gagha 13
Zodiac:

About the massage,in indonesia some off therapist massage have special skill (some of them have spirit to help their work such as healing spirit, or ect) to massage the body, seems ur body much mo0re sensitive to their special skill :). i think u have to open connection of your 3 bodies, so you can control all the thing happen around you :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”