You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

I'm new and I received my vessel and Hippogriff, P, today. Upon receiving, I let her vessel sit on some selenite with her stones near by since I figured the trip to my home may have been stressful. I wore her vessel around today and I was introducing her to my pets through thought, talked about my family, love life, I did a tarot communication spread, and I kept thinking to her about how excited I've been and that I couldn't wait for us to get to know each other, basically just thinking to myself/to P a lot of the day. Is this what is considered bonding? When you were new at spirit keeping, what and how do you bond with your companion(s)? I'm not that great at meditation.. and I understand that's an awesome way to bond, but are there any other methods I'm missing? Thanks for sharing in advance. :)

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

It sounds like you're already doing all the right things. :D

It depends on the entity, to be honest. Some enjoy communicating through tarot, some through dreams, some through telepathy, touch, orbs, etc., etc. As long as you are showing them that you are genuinely pleased they are there and are interested in communicating with them, and making an effort to connect, that is usually enough to make them pleased to communicate back. Some can be shy, some can manifest right away--it depends on the entity, but by including them in your daily life (wearing the vessel, taking them places, talking to them, giving offerings, thinking of them/doing things you believe they would enjoy, etc.--basically treating them like a friend), you're doing the right things.

Good luck, and enjoy connecting and getting to know your new companion! :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”