neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

I recently had an unbound male Faun visit me in a lot of visions the past two days and now he seems to be sticking around a lot lately. He says that he is an Entity, but I can't really fully confirm that until my bound female Western Blue spirit arrives from CH. My Western Blue has shared quite a few visions with me as well, but barely any dreams, since I ordered her on Thursday (she'll arrive on either Monday or Tuesday).

He seems to be friendly so far, but he has tried to "do it" with me on a number of orccasions, which has resulted in me asking him politely to cut it out. From what I can see in the visions he gave me, he has curly ram horns, short to medium cut hair and goat legs.

After the previous incident with two unbounds, I'm naturally wary and I think that he knows that I'm being wary of him, due to the fact that he hasn't really interacted with me today and is giving me my space. I hope I haven't chased him away, because he seems nice to interact with.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Update; He lost interest and left me alone. I hope he wasn't too offended by it.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.

Return to “Living Entities”