What Did I Summon?

Solarian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

A friend of mine was being plagued by several demons. One came and others just followed suit. The first was very powerful. He manifested physically and was knocking things off around in the house. My friend took a photo of him and the demon could be seen clearly. Anyway my friend got rid of a couple, but the first demon and the rest were wreaking havoc in his life and causing him bad luck. Like his house almost burned down, he got shot at, ect. I wanted to help, but the pack of demons were even too strong for my own spirit family (and my own magick), so I summoned. I have only done it a few times (a guardian angel, an astral malachai djinn, a long asian djinn (this one sucked out my energy to do do), and a werewolf...but anyway I had the intentions of summoning an archangel warrior. So I did my thing. I use a pendulum to communicate so my way of communicating is limited. This "angel" in my mind's eye had black hair and black wings with light greenish eyes. It was around 8 PM, and he assured me that he and a team under his command would banish the demons by come morning light, while making sure they can't return to retaliate against me, at least not in my life time lol. So before he went off, he stuck around me to patiently answer my questions. I didnt think much of it, but I offered an offering almost by instinct. I wasn't sure what to offer, but he said yes and didn't mind that I give it to him after the deed was finished. I ended up giving him a cup of organic raw honey. I asked him if I could bind him into a contract, he was like naw fam, lol! but he said to call on him again when I needed help. My friend normally can sense the demons through out the day since for about a month already, but the next day after I summoner he said they just all disappeared without a trace. It has been a week now and his luck has improved tremendously, and even positive opportunities have come into his life. Buuuut I suddenly remember that angels don't accept or take offerings. He did say he was considered a dark arts entity back when we first spoke, and I heard of dark arts angels that fight evil so I thought nothing of it. I don't want to bother him and call on him just to ask him if he is really an archangel because I am sure he will say no. I won't have a way of receiving messages outside of yes/no besides tarot, but that is pretty limited too. The astral is even more limited, and I lack control. My other friend, she said there is no way I summoned an archangel because it is Enochian magick which is band, and I'd have to be very powerful to summon one. She said it is band because because people were able to kill angels with this magick. She said I can always call on archangel Michael because he is stationed in our realm, but it is dofferent from summoning. She also agreed that an angel wouldnt ask or accept offerings. So what do you guys think I summoned? It is possible that because I am not strong enough to summon an archangel, that I must have summoned something similar to one with my intentions and energy. This entity answered quite fast by the way. I am so curious!

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Wow, great. Whatever you summoned was definitely more powerful than all the demons.

Just wondering, how did you get all the info you mentioned just by using a pendulum? Thanks

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Wow, great. Whatever you summoned was definitely more powerful than all the demons.

Just wondering, how did you get all the info you mentioned just by using a pendulum? Thanks
Oh my, so sorry for all of those awful typos! I also mean *banned* not band >_<
Was a bit of in a hurry and a daze.

I ask yes/no questions then keep narrowing down by process of elimination. It’s quite draining actually, and most of the time patience is a virtue I lack! Haha

But for example, with the Asian long djinn, I summoned for my sister...To find his age, I began if he was more than a thousand years old. He said yes, so I asked if he was more than three thousand, again yes. After I got to five thousand, he still said more, so I’m like are you more than ten thousand? He said no. Apparently he is less than 8000 but more than 7000 ^^ He was a magnificent blue and red.

Unfortunately I do not know any species that look like angels, that aren’t actually angels...I asked my tengu, who’s animal form is a black bird, if what I summoned was another tengu. He said no. Even in his human-like form, my tengu still looks more like a bird, including the head of one. This entity I summoned was really looking all human except for the wings. My tengu even has tail feathers xD

I will try researching some more. Perhaps he is a fallen angel? I didn’t get that vibe, but then again what would I know about that sort of vibe, lmao! When I summoned him, I was all like...are you that archangel warrior I called? He said yea, but likely only confirming that he answered my call to carry out my task (I put the task out in the wind lol), but I realize now that he didn’t mean he IS actually an archangel. Hmmm...

However, my friend that was plagued by those demons, I summoned for him that astral Malachi’s djinn last year. He can astral project every night and speak to spirits and entities easily there, which Ima bit envious, lol. He didn’t see anything happen, just that night it happened he dreamed of a bloody battle and everyone around him died, then he woke up and poof! Anyway, I told him to ask her tonight (his djinn I summoned) about what she saw take those demons away (if she did), and what kind of entity he was. I’ll update tomorrow on what she say. Hopefully she knows. But she comes and goes all the time and she wasn’t really around when the demons were there, at least so my friend said.

Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Wow, great. Whatever you summoned was definitely more powerful than all the demons.

So basically with the angel, I asked if the task would be complete within a day, he said yes so I asked if it would be finished in lesser time, specifically by the time my friend woke up. Got a yes. Then I asked a series of questions to be absolutely sure the demons wouldn’t return to retaliate with a legion of other demons, cuz I would just die lol. This part wasn’t with the pendulum, but he was I got the expression that he was all, “yes yes I’ll even stay with you after it’s finished to make you feel better,” which he did even after the offering. And the part where he said to call again when I needed his assistance, again that bit came through from my own ability. I can’t really control my abilities real well, but I use a combination of tools with my abilities, such as how I see and feel them, and the random expressions that may (or may not) come through; hardly happens with my own spirit family so he was definitely powerful. When he entered my room and connected, was like the room was rumbling or buzzing. It’s like I was high on weed or something. The air was static.

Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

This is the photo of the first demon that came to him; the strongest out of the ones that came to him. The image I shaky because my friend was running as the demon chased him, apparently the demon was angry that my friend took photos and is why he was throwing things around in a rage. He didn’t like that apparently. Well I won’t say what my friend’s abilities are, and what he is up to, but he attracted the interest of the demons and they straight up asked him to start a cult (w t f). He turned them down and tried to get rid of them but he couldn’t. I wouldn’t have gotten involved, but frankly they had been spying on me through my friend since a couple days before the super blue moon. And they tried to influence my friend to visit me (to enter my house) but I refused. every time they spied on me I felt nauseas and dizzy. Usually around evil spirits my eyes water up and my nose feels like I swallowed a bunch of wasabi. But I never met any strong enough to give me nausea, which is actually what most people experience that do not have experience with demons and such previously. I’ve been possessed before (real black out possessions), and I do keep some BA entities around, but they don’t give me the heebeejeebies like that. I felt this demon in the photo was pretty ancient. My friend does not practice magick btw.
Well the final straw was when they bypassed the barrier I have around my house. My friend visited me alone on the astral, then returned a second time and when I let him in they all piled in after him through the door. They didn’t stay, but I was like heck naw cuz I immediately felt they were up to something, and smiling all up in my face and looking down at me. One was checking me out too, while the other was angry he was checking me out. And plus I have a three year old and can’t have her around random evil inbounds I know nothing about..So Is how I came to summon the mysterious DA “angel.” I didn’t want to take the risk of my safety and my friend, since he had almost died a couple times already because of them.

Also I mentioned that my friend got shot at, the bullet actually grazed him. It hit him but kinda slid off his skin and it made a mark. He said he thinks the djinn I summoned for him did that ^^

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well if this is anything to go byhttp://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=enthen you may have called one of the powers.And looking at what is said it seems to fit some of the parts menchened.A nephilim may be a possibility as well. http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

blessed be

Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

DualWanderer3 wrote:Well if this is anything to go byhttp://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=enthen you may have called one of the powers.And looking at what is said it seems to fit some of the parts menchened.A nephilim may be a possibility as well. http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

blessed be
Oh my, thank you! I ran this info by my unicorn. He is indeed a DA angel, a nephilim/fallen. Thank you, that clears that up. I will update what my friend's djinn will say too ^^ Shoulda listened to my intuition after all. It makes sense because not being able to summon an archangel, I got someone that matched my own energy and nature, yet with the qualifications I intended! hhaha awesome possum

Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

definitely a Nephilim. thanks for the help!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My other friend, she said there is no way I summoned an archangel because it is Enochian magick which is band, and I'd have to be very powerful to summon one. She said it is band because because people were able to kill angels with this magick. She said I can always call on archangel Michael because he is stationed in our realm, but it is dofferent from summoning. She also agreed that an angel wouldnt ask or accept offerings. So what do you guys think I summoned? It is possible that because I am not strong enough to summon an archangel, that I must have summoned something similar to one with my intentions and energy. This entity answered quite fast by the way. I am so curious!
Not so sure this is true. While I have never summoned an arch angel on my own, I figured in my newb days it was because I was not of the faith. Being Buddhist AA's are not a thing. We have our eastern deities. But those of the faith are always calling on AA left and right. Seems to work for them. I have though purchased a binding of various angle portals. So I never felt I had to summon them.

But I suppose if you do banishing rituals enough, you are calling the 4 AA's, an eventually build a connection with them.

Also who banned the enochian ritual? My friend who practices it, had me join in and I made a connection no problem. However these angels are a force to be reckoned with. More like destruction for creation type energy. I did it once, so I can't say if it is dangerous. But I can see fools trying to test their limits.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Dark Arts”