You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Hello CH!

I recently had a very interesting experience with my black mirror I wanted to share. Also, if anyone has any experience in black mirror scrying, I'd love to hear your experiences and discuss stories!

So on Friday night, my husband and I were relaxing at home with a certain green plant and I decided to take a look at my mirror. I usually find my senses open up more when I'm under the influence because I'm in a relaxed and calm state (when not under the influence my mind goes at 100 miles a minute with no brakes!). Anyways, when my husband walked out of the room to cook I decided to take a look at my mirror. I have not had much luck scrying through this tool and this was maybe my fourth time looking at it. I've only had one other experience, in which I saw flashing black and white images of what I assumed was my spirit family. I couldn't make out clean shapes or details, but I got the impression of my dragons.
Well, this time something a bit more extreme happened!

As I focused on the mirror, I felt my body go into a meditative state and asked my new Drow to come forward. As I was staring, I saw very clearly (but still in black and white) the left side of someone's face! I couldn't make out skin color, eye color, or gender, but I definitely saw a human-like eye. So, that could have been my Drow or Incubus, or any of my ancestors. I didn't pick up a strong energy.
But immediately after this, I see the frontal view of a dragon's head, then it turns its head and I see the tell tale spikes of my Divine Dragon! I think I let myself get too excited, because the vision didn't last long before it went out of focus and I lost it.

So here's the weird part; I put the mirror down and my head instantly starts pulsating and my stomach starts to feel like I'll throw up. Have you ever fainted? You know how you feel cold sweats and light headed? That's where I was in that moment, and it lasted for a good 10 minutes or so afterwards. I didn't feel like anything malicious happened, I feel like maybe I just felt too much of his energy or my senses were not ready for such a result. But just to be on the safe side, I smoke cleansed my mirror! My dragon apologized profusely afterwards, poor dear. I think my reaction surprised him.

I can't wait to try it again!

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Excellent experience. What material is your mirror? Obsidian maybe?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Remember to ground! When you smoke you’re already ungrounded, so when you’re dealing with spirit energy and then after you pull yourself out of the trance needed to scry your energy is going to be all over the place.

Dirty-paws
new here
new here

conxtion wrote:Excellent experience. What material is your mirror? Obsidian maybe?
According to the listing, the mirror is made from opaque black glass and lead free solder. Not much information there. Maybe stained glass or something similar?
I wish it was obsidian. I'm actually contemplating purchasing an obsidian sphere for scrying. Maybe I'll do that when I get better at the practice!

Dirty-paws
new here
new here

doom_star898 wrote:Remember to ground! When you smoke you’re already ungrounded, so when you’re dealing with spirit energy and then after you pull yourself out of the trance needed to scry your energy is going to be all over the place.
OMG thank you!! I didn't even think about this after the fact! This is probably why I felt so sick afterwards.
I will definitely put a sticky note next to the mirror so I can remind myself next time. :D

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

When I'm in an open state, my body will feel light and my head will feel like it's spiraling deeper and deeper into a very light-headed and off-balance sensation as I shift into the other layers of reality (for lack of a better term). In that state, I'm closer to the energetic level of my companions, and can interact much more easily with them.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”