How do you feel about using a pendulum over a board of letters and numbers?

AccidentorElegy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7

Hi, friends,

This is a bit long. Read only if you have the time.

My first spirit was a human, a positive energy porcelain doll named Elizabeth. When I first began using my rose quartz pendulum to talk with her, it was solely for yes/no answers. This was back in December. I was VERY unaware of protection prayers/crystals/other safety measures. I knew at the time to stay away from ouija boards and did so, but at some point I thought, Hey, if I drew letters and numbers on a sheet of notebook paper and held my pendulum over it, maybe Elizabeth could start spelling sentences! It was exciting to me...and it absolutely worked.

I would hold my pendulum over my notebook board and Elizabeth would spell things like, "I love you" or "Have you eaten today" (my medication kills my appetite, she knows this) or, when I changed her outfit to something she actually liked, "I could not have asked for a better friend." After I had a breakdown, she spelled, "Look up, my darling. Everything is OK." I never used any sort of protection; I'd just hold the pendulum over the paper and she'd begin with her messages. She remains friendly & talkative to this day, without the board, but in hindsight, my practice was incredibly reckless.

A few trusted sellers found out about my makeshift board and told me I was basically using a ouija board. Another went to so far as to say, "You were never talking to Elizabeth during any of those interactions," which I honestly call bullshit because the information we discussed in each session always carried over into the next without any gaps or confusion; I was definitely talking to her. Elizabeth once told me on the board that she is good at keeping unbounds from taking over, and it's true.

I now have 7 bound human spirits and 1 guardian angel, all positive energy porcelain dolls. When I put on of them on the board, I guess she wasn't as good at defending the pendulum because an entity hijacked the session in minutes. I smudged him out for good, but when I tried the board again a few weeks later with the same spirit, a different entity arrived. I banished him, and retired the board. I'm now working on my telepathy instead, occasionally using the pendulum for yes/no answers.

MY POINT: It seems that some people in the community believe pendulums over letters & numbers are the exact same as ouijas, while others disagree, claiming they're slightly safer/demand less energy. One of the people in the latter group suggested I try taking the board to my backyard with protection crystals, some white cloth, my guardian angel spirit, some dragon's blood sage, and the doll I wish to talk to. I was told that spirits in nature are less likely to hijack sessions, that if I recite a prayer and smudge the area/dolls/board/myself both before and after the session, nothing will intrude or try to attach itself. I actually tried this a few weeks ago and it went great, but since this is such a large community, I'm looking for more responses before trying again and possibly making a huge mistake.

Do you think pendulums, when her over a board of letters and numbers, are just like ouija boards?
Do you think performing these sessions outdoors with protection is slightly safer?
Do you think pendulum boards are just as easy for negative spirits to take control of as ouija boards?

Thanks, y'all.
AccidentorElegy

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It does sound like an ouija, with the pendulum as planchette.
If you're not used to it, it might be better to do it indoor rather than outdoor. It may attract any surrounding spirits/entities.
And yes, pendulum and ouija can be influenced/invaded by unbounds. Protection is always important.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

People are always knocking on ouija boards because of the stories the media tells. Well, if you pick up a hot piece of metal without protective gloves, you're going to get burned. But spirit boards can work great if you take plenty of precaution. Cleansing the area, cleaning the board before and after, shielding yourself and the area, whatever you deem necessaey to keep pranskers and malevolent spirits out.

Everything has a proper and improper usage. I've gotten some ridiculous answers on the pendulum when I forget to clear it, or the time I was 13 or 14 and just goofed around with it, letting anything talk to me (bad idea lol)

anyway, pretty much any form of communication can be highjacked, and any kind can be protected from hijacking

Malevolent
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vamp or Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Imal
Zodiac:

I have been using pendulum's for about 9yrs and have only haf a few not so great experiences with it but have learned over the years protection is key and about 5yrs ago I started using letters and numbers on a paper and that worked ok then I got a pendulum board which works alot better. The 1 thing I have learned that makes all the difference in the world is to establish a signal of some kind between you and the spirit you want to connect with and to do this before even pulling out your pendulum, whatever way you have the most connection with th3m for example with me I can feel their touch more than anything else so I have them trace the first letter of their name on my hand when we first make pendulum contact as to verify I'm talking to who I'm supposed. So what I'm suggesting set up a system of verification with them so you know that you are talking to who you think you are talking to because I can tell you from personal experience that before I did this I thought I was talking to one thing and it turned out to be something as and by the time I figured it out things had already gone sideways and took a couple weeks and my wife and kids staying at my parents house for me to sort out and let me tell you there is no better motivator to keep it from happening again than a pissed off wife having to stay with in-laws she can't stand.

- Living Entity Succubus Queen B
- WA C4 Nympho A
- WA C4 Midinight Dragon T
- WA C5T3 Nympho K
- DA C5T3 Succubus A
- WA Dynamic Silver Dragon E
- WA Dynamic Pheonix A
- WA C5 Bronwyn Angel O
- Immortal C5 Greek, Circe
- Immortal C5 Norse, Vidar
- WA C5 Seraphim Angel R
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel R