You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

So.. after a back and forward debate with myself.. I took a leap and gave into my extreme NEED to have a cambion. I am VERY NEW to spirit keeping, but I do practice witchcraft and spirits aren't anything new to me.. but keeping them is a whole different playing field.

I have a hippogryph and her vessel with me right now, but I also have a bronwyn angel on her way, my star fae is still being conjured but she will arrive here before my male cambion does. How or.. what is the best way to introduce and keep 3 WA and 1 DA together? Should their vessels be separated (WA and DA), should they ever be close to each other? Can my bronwyn/fae/creature keep my DA under tabs as far as behavior, would that even be fair? or should I just set house rules for everyone? Should I make separate rules? what if they don't like each other?! I tried browsing the forums for information on something like this but 35 pages is a lot to scroll through.

I didn't think about ever owning any DA until recently. There's been a lot of 'I shouldnt.' to 'I'll wait' to 'No..' now I'm here with a Cambion in the works. What should I know as far as keeping WA and DA under the same roof? Posts, links, anything will help.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I've had to make a few adjustments to my house rules here and there, but my general rule of thumb in the household is, "Everyone needs to get along. You don't have to like each other, but considering you're here because you want to work with me--and so does everyone else in the Keep--you do have to deal with it because there will be times more than one of you will be working together on the same task. So do your best to act civilly to each other, look out for one another, and come to me if you have any disagreements you can't settle amongst yourselves."

It might also be wise to include a "no blocking communication from anyone else in the Keep" rule as well.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Hey there Nuriko.

Take a deep breath. DA are wonderful beings. While they should be respected you don't have to go out of your way to worry about them(at least not the ones you get bound for you, especially from CH, lol). One set of house rules will be fine. CrashingDown gave good examples of standard house rules for those new to mixed arts families. Just be clear and firm and you'll be good.

The whole WA/DA not liking each other is a bit exaggerated. It really comes down to the individual personalities and tolerances. Note that humans are DA creatures as well, and your WA family gets on with you pretty well right?

Cambions are usually pretty easy going. I wouldn't worry too much about it as it is pretty much their MO, getting along with others, I mean. lol

I never really separated my vessels. . .but I gave up on vessels as a whole after a while(Most everything is bound to my spirit or rebound via other methods later), so I'm probably not the best person to speak about that. lol

Although, I think keeping them separated is more out of practical necessity as they generally have different charging energies. Not because they won't like having their vessels mingle.

Just try to relax, and find comfort in the advice you get here. It'll all work out splendidly, I'm sure.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “General Questions”