First time, What to expect

Gunald Fernwing
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have created this thread mainly not for me personally, but to hopefully help those in the same place as me or at least in a similar place.

As someone who has only started to explore the ideas of calling upon spirits and other entities, getting their help, as well as spells and charms, I have a lot of questions, and hopefully the wonderful community I have discovered here so far can help.

Note: In all my questions I am mainly asking about sprits and vessels bought from CH

Receiving or Preparing to receive your first spirit

Possibly because of how movies and television portray it but a spirit entering a home always seems cause chaos, like a toddler, so
  1. What should I expect when I receive my first vessel and spirit?
  2. [list=a]
  3. How will the spirit affect me?
  4. [list=I]
  5. Emotionally?
  6. Physically?
  7. Mentally?
[*] How will the spirit affect the environment in which I live? [/*]
  1. Furniture?
  2. Lights?
  3. Temperature?
[/list]
[*] What can I do to prepare in case the spirit I received does have a poor reaction? [/*]

Charging?

I have read in several places about "recharging your vessels and spirits."

[*] Can someone please explain to me:[/*]
  1. How that works?
  2. What it does?

Less general, more specific to me until next header. Feel to still read though you are also new ^w^

If having a charging box really is necessary for, strong, long term use of vessels and spirits, would storing other things in that box,
(say like, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, to possibly disguise it around like parents or not very accepting roommates)

weaken the power of the box?

Spirit and Connection Stones

[*] Stones?
....... Everything I have read on here about them has me just more confused, probably because I am still so new.
  1. What are they?
  2. As a [list=I]
  3. physical object?
  4. metaphysical object/device?
[*] What do they do? [/*]
[*] How are they used? [/*]
[/list]

Communication

Now for this one I know I have been told that it will depend a few of things.
  1. The Spirit
  2. The Connection
  3. The Keeper
What I want to know is,
in general,

[*] What are the different ways that the spirit will manifest itself? [/*]

And then for each of those ways,

[*] How does a Keeper best communicate with the spirit? [/*]

Balance
When it comes to the allure of some of the darker spirits, I have noticed in my reading on this site at least, that when first connecting with them, there are some, side-affects.

[*] Would having a couple of beings of light that you are well connected with before hand, help lessen those side affects? [/*]
[/list]

Personal Situation
I ask that if you are not part of CH's staff, feel free to read, (because again, maybe you too are wondering this) but please don't reply to the questions in this segment. Thank you

Okay last thing. Since I started my research on this matter of spirits and magik, my main goal (I guess) was to achieve a controlled, safe, not always worrying about something going wrong.....
relationship with a Succubus. That or some other type of spirit that has a moderate sexual nature. But I could also have as a friend, companion, and where while the erotic things are fun, there is more to the relationship then just that.

If there is another spirit type where something like could happen, I am open to suggestions.

But even with suggestions about other possible spirit types, I would like some instruction about maybe some spirits I should try and deal with first, and work my way up to a succubus.

Thank you so very much and I can't wait to hear your answers

^w^

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Most of the CH staff don't hang out here regularly/answer threads. If you want to hear from them directly, you should contact the support desk.

A lot of your questions are actually already answered if you poke around the forum and shop and spend some time reading. If you haven't already done so, I recommend reading this, followed by this to start out with, and spend some time browsing the encyclopedia as well as the stickied threads in the Beginner/Newbie section of the forum.

Starting out with a succubus is fine as long as you're having an experienced conjurer do the binding rather than attempting to summon yourself. You might have a headache or a few other (generally flu-like) symptoms for a couple of days, but in my experience dark arts acclimation is usually not too bad and will fade in 48 hours or less.

If you want to see, hear, or really interact with them, then it is necessary to work on opening and utilizing your senses. It can take time for the spirit to manifest in a way that you will notice, or it might happen immediately. As far as the furniture, lights, etc., forget Hollywood. They don't change things in the physical environment often, or won't do it at all if you make it a house rule.

I recommend reading the following:

1) What About The Other Chakras?
2) Nyctophilia Raven's Chakra Lessons
3) It's Not As Hard As You're Making It
4) Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

If you do run into problems or you feel more comfortable hearing all this from CH directly, just contact the support desk, as I mentioned above.

Good luck. :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Gunald Fernwing
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Thanks, I'll keep looking

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”