sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I have so many spelled items in my collection, I haven't actually got a chance to explore them all to give a review. However, I've been playing with my CH tools a little more and wondered why I didn't do this sooner. So here is a list of my favorites.

1. Detect and Dispel - Like this because I can check on my spelled items from various sellers and old collections, as well as check my own spell casting. Sometimes I collect stuff because it's cool and I wanted to see what it would do, but then never verified if it was spelled at all. I found that a lot of spelled items were not spelled and thus for several years nothing from them manifested, but because it was so cheap I just forgot about it. Or the spell maybe waning or not working out. If waning you can charge it, if it's not working out you can dispel it.

Now before you go on screaming you were scammed by XYZ seller, I believe some of these casters cast on you and not the item. It's possible they just send you the item to have something you can hold.

I've checked items I bought in stores. Stone items especially go through many hands and attracts all sorts of things.

I would get this as a pendulum or pendant.

2. Cleansing bag - why didn't anyone talk about this on the forum? I love the after energy so cool and crisp. I was surprised how much energy was there on my old spelled items.

Other stuff you'll need is glue and pendant bails. I've been collecting so many freebie stones, I decided to turn them all into pendants. Makes it easier to hang.

What are your go to tools?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

UCBOAT : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

darkwing dook wrote:UCBOAT : P
What?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That ultra complex bag of all tricks : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

darkwing dook wrote:That ultra complex bag of all tricks : )
Damn it. Have three of those spelled separately.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I love the UCBOAT and my Detect/Absorb/Transmute slab.

I also am a fan of the wands I use, some of which I made myself and others of which I have bought.

I have got a ring with some spells on it from Annika Rogue's shop, and I am trying to get as much use from it as possisble ATM. I plan to copy said spells onto my wedding ring once the latter is re-sized and I can put it on again. Surgery and IVs and other things have caused my hand to change sizes, so I finally gave in and said I would have the ring re-sized.

The UCBOAT copies and moves spells, but so does a box I got from Wintermournings, and I am a big fan of both.

Those are just the tools I can think of off the top of my head.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”