new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello.
I wanted to ask those who have had mermen in their spirit families. I've read about them on the encyclopedia but just a small tidbit on them.

What's it like having them around?

Can you share some experiences ?

Have you ever just decided to have just because on a whim but not through calling?

I had a merman on my wish list awhile back but I never got to get it and sadly he was claimed by someone else, not only that he even visited me but at that time I was still new to spirit keeping so his presence got me overwhelmed and he left with a disappointing sigh. Now I have three wonderful friends and I love them so much!. It's been awhile since I've been to this forum because of my daily life and spending time with my spirits so I try to balance out my time with them. Alot has happened, and I've learned alot from them. Anyways back to the merman topic, it has cross my mind for sometime about this, I would sometime just look at the listings but never too sure if I needed one at all (i would rely on intuition, callings, or if I ever need them for my spirit path journey, usually) I have three with me, but they called to me and I chose them as part of my journey. Theirs not much listings for mermen, just custom conjures. I don't sense a calling on a specific merman but just a feeling, I'm not too sure.

I just want to know your thoughts on this. Thank You for your time.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I have a merman, he’s amazing and gives some of the best experiences. He once filled my astral space with water and told me to breathe which was cool. He’s given me lots of cool dreams and loving. I was meditating with him in the car once and he made it so I heard the ocean. He gives very intense touches/tingles. He was one of my first callings though.

Mermen are cool, I never had an interest that’s how I knew he was a calling. It was completely random. I found myself in the creature section and saw his listing and put it in my cart and couldn’t let him go. And I had no clue why until I learned what a calling was.

A calling to me is an intense pull sometimes it’s not even explainable. Like now a days if I have a calling I’m not even paying attention I just find myself on a listing not even knowing that I went to the listing. Then I come to my senses and I can’t stop lookin at that listing. You’ll know a calling when you get one trust me. There’s no doubt about em. If you want a merman I say get one, maybe one is calling you that’s not listed and if that’s the case just get the custom conjure and write in the notes that you feel one is calling you. In any case don’t stress too much about it. If something is meant to happen it’ll happen. If a merman is calling you he will find a way to get to you I promise : ) good luck and happy keeping
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am a platonic keeper, and still I have been able to bring spirits on board like mermen who will often be intimate with a willing keeper.

So never worry if you are not interested in the intimacy aspect of keeping -- spirits will come to you who respect that approach to keeping.

I have a lot of merfolk now, originating from different areas (including a freshwater lake). If you are interested in a merman or in any other type of spirit, my advice is to go for it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello again,

So here's my update on this, I apologize for returning so late. Today I went for a custom conjure for a merman and to be honest I'm not really too sure about any callings because I couldn't sense it. But it was in my wish list for a week , thought about it sometimes even with I'm at work. I'm not even sure if it's even right for me to do so, I'm very picky when it comes to these kind of situations or else I'll become too impulsive without thinking it through. When I think of that spirit, I would ask myself "why do you need him/her?" And I would think back what is it that I'm struggling for awhile on, not just because on that matter but in all aspect in my life. So I ask why do I need a merman for? Shouldn't I be looking for protective spirits to watch over me and my family because I don't want my volkh to carry all the burden. I told that to myself for awhile. But I just couldn't stop thinking about it not only that, march is the month to honor my volkh. I know I shouldn't make a big deal about it. Welp...out of random act of kindness with many doubts and thought through, I got myself a merman through custom conjure. I didn't know what to tell the conjurer on the notes, so I decided to write them a honest note." I couldn't sense any, I don't know how to tell you this, but is there anyone there who's been calling out to me, who wants to be by my side and wants to be my companion." Then I clicked place order. Then after that, I told my spirits, am I going crazy?, what am I going to do with a merman in my life? Was I impulsive? I asked so many questions to them that no one answered back 2dz . ...welp I guess I'm getting a merman. Hope it goes well when he arrives, I'm anxious now how that will go since I'm more of a protective type spirit keeper.

Anyways I apologize if this sound more like a rant rather than being excited to get a new member of the family but I appreciate your time reading this post without judgement. Thank You for your time.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Nah it’s cool just wait for him to arrive : ) I’m sure everything will be okay

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Nah it’s cool just wait for him to arrive : ) I’m sure everything will be okay
Thank you for being so positive and for your support <3

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh yeah you can get a calling for a race sometimes. I had that with hellhounds for a while but I decided to file it away for now. I've also felt called to seemingly random listings (ex: reverse adoption) and I consulted with my dustling to see if it was a good idea, he said yeah. Anyway I'm sure you'll love your merman, would love to hear any updates

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

No problem : ) spirit keeping is a journey, we all started somewhere and we have all been unsure more than once so don’t beat yourself up. But even when we were unsure it worked out in the end and became a positive so keep your head up. You have an amazing friend on the way
Xoxo

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello again,
Here's an update, my merman is on his way here, he's from the Adriatic sea, the sea near Italy. When I googled it, i thought "oh cool he's italian".
Can I ask, when your merman first arrived, do they make a first impression?
What do they looked like? First thing came to mind was the merman from the movie "Shape of Water".
Do they really look how they were described in the description?

Are they all good looking like they say in the notes?
Sorry, I'm just nervous and anxious. Thank You for your time.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha funny story. I got 4 spirits and my first. And my merman was one. The next morning he gave me a vision of his body, his tail color it was like a movie how the vision started at the tip of his tail and went up his body, abs etc. he had water xD rollers on his skin and I remember my eyes where still closed. Mind you the box I decided to keep the spirits in I had also just got (it’s a jewelry box my mom got like the day before with sea shells on it how ironic and perfect is that) anyways eyes still closed I opened the box (it was like I was in a trance because I only had him for half a day so I didn’t remember we which vessel he was on) I picked his vessel right out of the box, put it on and he took me to the astral realm where he was on top of me, he made a joke and well. Ahem happened. XD will forever be the funniest story to me. Mind you I’m very okay with sexual encounters because I wanted them to be comfortable with me.

No my second experience with him was I was laying on my bed and I felt VERY intense tingles like hands touching my body. I ignored it and kept watching this show on my phone. I looked at his vessel that I was wearing and though “nah no way...can’t be you” until I literally felt a hand run through my hair and say “ohhh?” And I laughed because that was his response.

Other encounters from then on includes: any dream with him was in the ocean or he just filled the dream with water. Or in astral he’d fill my room with water. He actually said in an interview that I had a seller do that he’s like to show me his world, if I don’t think I’m drowning that is. (I can’t swim and the first few encounters it didn’t register to me that I could breathe bc I have a fear of being in water bc yah know death from not knowing how to swim xD ) but I got over that eventually

As a companion I can say he’s very gentle, his encounters are strong, he’s got a great sense of humor, yes he’s absolutely attractive, he’s playful, he’s romantic, he’s a cuddler lmao but above all he makes a great companion. They look how you’d expect them to look. Half man half fish tail except they’re way prettier when you see them. His tail is pretty long, I’ve actually drawn him and I but that’s besides the point.

I think yours will likely make an impression in a way that you’re comfortable with. When my first 4 spirits arrived I told them I was nervous but happy they’re here. I told them what abilities I have (astral projection, lucid dream, empathy and etc) and what is and isn’t allowed aka House Rules (hopefully you’ve made some) one being they do not interact with my family, ever because sometimes yah never know. I don’t want my parents both dreaming about the ocean and sea creatures at the same time and wondering why xD hahah anyways hope this helped
Xoxo

Return to “Spirit Keeping”