new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver storm

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is posted already and I didn't see it :

I notice people mention thoughtforms and servitors from CH but I haven't actually seen a listing or any information on CH thoughtforms or servitors.. Do they no longer offer them or are they hidden away somewhere?

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Bluesombre
new here
new here

Ah, perfect - thanks for the fast response :)

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

No problem. Servitors are my jam, lol Happy to help.

What are you thinking of getting one for?

Bluesombre
new here
new here

Servitors seem more permanent than thoughtforms. Have you had experience with both? If so, what would you say is the difference between CH thoughtforms or servitors?
At this point I like the idea of a servitor as a personal guide, protector but being a shape or idea that you choose if that makes sense.
I know that most of the spirits are able to do what a servitor might be able to but there seems more a specific customization to the servitors

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ah, I'm afraid I'm not actually familiar with CH's brand of servitors. So, I cannot speak of them in particular. My servitors are all from other sellers.

I can speak of the classifications in a general sense though. You are correct. Thoughtforms are usually temporary energy forms(because they cannot sustain themselves for any length of time). I'd say they are best for simple short-term tasks that you can oversee and give your attention to.

Servitors can be simple or complex. And yes, highly customizable. They usually have ways to sustain themselves. They can have dull task-oriented thought processes or hyperintelligence. Though, I'm not sure how. . .engaging CH's servitors are. They tend to deliver what's needed. As long as you're detailed on the roles you want it to fill, and interactions you want to have with it they'll see it's programmed to be that way. Definitely, go for a servitor if you want something long-term and independent.

Bluesombre
new here
new here

No that's OK, Was more wandering in general the difference and you answered that with enough information :)

Yes I figured it would require a fair amount of detail in order to be effective and not "glitchy" so to speak.

Thanks for your answers :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Bluesombre wrote: what would you say is the difference between CH thoughtforms or servitors?
Based on the description, CH's thoughtform and servitor are different based on which energy they're made of:
Our custom thought forms are made from your, personal energy. The thought form is loyal to you and you only, and it can be thought of as an extension of yourself.
Our custom servitors are made from Astral energy. The servitor is then programmed strictly to your energy signature so they are loyal to you and you only.
You might need to open a ticket to ask for more detail info about them : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Bluesombre wrote: Thanks for your answers :)
No problem, happy to help.

O thanks for the assist @DW, lol

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

As usual, man : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”