My Experiences with the "Dark Side"

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

An ongoing chunk of my entire path has been devoted to working with the 'Lovecraftian' deities. I have to point out it's well beyond 'darkness' we can imagine, that they represent.
Nothing at all tangible by human means is actually correct to acknowledge what they are, the closest I've always advised and their link into our world is via the primordial. If you were to gain a comprehension of the primordial chaos you'd have a way into the gnosis of the Old ones and Outer gods. An example of a deity rooted in our universal mythology which governs this primordia is Tiamat.

I am in concurrence with Apro as far as what has already been stated. If I may comment on the point of 'not caring' -- the examples I can think of range from the obscene to the unfathomable (for you). They recognize your human contact and translate your human words in ways you cannot imagine. After much work I've learned how to engage on 'their' frequency and that's the best way.
A consideration to make if you've pinged enough of the 'primordia' resonations and set the appropriate atmosphere through that energetic frequency to successfully tap in to any of these deities; What is it they know and thrive on?
Understanding who they are, what they are made of, and how exchanges work with them also characterizes how they are 'uncaring/apathetic'. Each of these deities is quite distinct while relating through the similar core of energy. Each of them are differently 'interested' and differently 'motivated' on top of a basis of that core. The core is a unique mingling of something we would see as necrosis and chaos intertwined.

No matter what the result with them for us, it *always* comes with your necessary acceptance of that core and you cannot avoid the influence of it.. you can only endure, withstand it, in order to benefit. This is why there is no true secret to prepare you for engaging such beings, you either can or cannot handle it, and any will die a little in the throes of it. It's also where their danger comes in; I absolutely would not regard them as 'BA' --- they fall well outside of this spectrum.. the danger of them is actually stored within each and every one of us, nurtured by the confines of this world, waiting to erupt at this provocation of the 'unfathomable' and/or it's lesser strains of manifestation.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Noctifera wrote:An ongoing chunk of my entire path has been devoted to working with the 'Lovecraftian' deities. I have to point out it's well beyond 'darkness' we can imagine, that they represent.
Nothing at all tangible by human means is actually correct to acknowledge what they are, the closest I've always advised and their link into our world is via the primordial. If you were to gain a comprehension of the primordial chaos you'd have a way into the gnosis of the Old ones and Outer gods. An example of a deity rooted in our universal mythology which governs this primordia is Tiamat.

I am in concurrence with Apro as far as what has already been stated. If I may comment on the point of 'not caring' -- the examples I can think of range from the obscene to the unfathomable (for you). They recognize your human contact and translate your human words in ways you cannot imagine. After much work I've learned how to engage on 'their' frequency and that's the best way.
A consideration to make if you've pinged enough of the 'primordia' resonations and set the appropriate atmosphere through that energetic frequency to successfully tap in to any of these deities; What is it they know and thrive on?
Understanding who they are, what they are made of, and how exchanges work with them also characterizes how they are 'uncaring/apathetic'. Each of these deities is quite distinct while relating through the similar core of energy. Each of them are differently 'interested' and differently 'motivated' on top of a basis of that core. The core is a unique mingling of something we would see as necrosis and chaos intertwined.

No matter what the result with them for us, it *always* comes with your necessary acceptance of that core and you cannot avoid the influence of it.. you can only endure, withstand it, in order to benefit. This is why there is no true secret to prepare you for engaging such beings, you either can or cannot handle it, and any will die a little in the throes of it. It's also where their danger comes in; I absolutely would not regard them as 'BA' --- they fall well outside of this spectrum.. the danger of them is actually stored within each and every one of us, nurtured by the confines of this world, waiting to erupt at this provocation of the 'unfathomable' and/or it's lesser strains of manifestation.

If its alright to ask is the primordial aspect being menchend like the core essence of nature that goddesses like gaia and kali would govern or so old and existing that it has bin before light or mind of any kind could even know of their existens but have bin apart of every living and non-living thing.And I don't know if this is right to relate them to it but are they like the pure inbodiement of hunger or anger?Aspects of all life that are nessecery but can cause true havoc when pushed to the brink and explode from thoughs that can't control it any longer.It almost seems like their the vary essence of existens but beyond it at the same time looking at how you word the post.

blessed be

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Interesting. Saying if one wants to work with them it has significant importance to be strong of mind and in spirit, like I mentioned before. Is that correct? As either they see how useful you could be and the potential you have to offer, or how much you could take.

I would understand it the way that it comprises the power of mental discipline and dealing with the own primal darkness within us. It kind of reminds me on the dark Lords at some points, though I'm well aware of the differences.

@Noctifera, if I may ask how did you start to connect with the Lovecraftian deities?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

DualWanderer3 wrote: If its alright to ask is the primordial aspect being menchend like the core essence of nature that goddesses like gaia and kali would govern or so old and existing that it has bin before light or mind of any kind could even know of their existens but have bin apart of every living and non-living thing.And I don't know if this is right to relate them to it but are they like the pure inbodiement of hunger or anger?Aspects of all life that are nessecery but can cause true havoc when pushed to the brink and explode from thoughs that can't control it any longer.It almost seems like their the vary essence of existens but beyond it at the same time looking at how you word the post.

blessed be
Imho more like the latter. Primordial as in the primordial soup where everything came from.

And no, they're not the pure embodiment of hunger or anger. That would be different forces. Pureness means there's no place for anything but hunger or anger, there is much more to them. Honestly, I'm not even sure they can feel anger and if they can, it wouldn't be like we understand anger.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

MidnightMusings wrote: I would understand it the way that it comprises the power of mental discipline and dealing with the own primal darkness within us. It kind of reminds me on the dark Lords at some points, though I'm well aware of the differences.
Mental discipline, emotional discipline, a strong sense of self. Or you just give in and don't care about your sanity, physical and emotional well being. Sanity is for the weak anyway. 3|D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aprophis wrote:And no, they're not the pure embodiment of hunger or anger. That would be different forces. Pureness means there's no place for anything but hunger or anger, there is much more to them. Honestly, I'm not even sure they can feel anger and if they can, it wouldn't be like we understand anger.
Well you have a point but thats the best I could come up with as to get a idea of understanding something that can't truly be comprehended.Espeshaly from reading this part.
Noctifera wrote:
Other then madness and desire which I imagin wouldn't be right eather and further off hunger and anger are the only things that would be what I would put as being one word to describe the aspect in the pargraph that would even go into a unfathomable manifestation if people couldn't withstand it and gave in or is their really nothing perceved by the mortal mind that can at least come a quarter of the way to describing them other then what noctifera stated all ready.

blessed be

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

DualWanderer3 wrote: Other then madness and desire which I imagin wouldn't be right eather and further off hunger and anger are the only things that would be what I would put as being one word to describe the aspect in the pargraph that would even go into a unfathomable manifestation if people couldn't withstand it and gave in or is their really nothing perceved by the mortal mind that can at least come a quarter of the way to describing them other then what noctifera stated all ready.

blessed be
That might fit what you think is unfathomable, but that only applies to you and, honestly, that's not really imaginative or anything, I can make up things that are more unfathomable than pure hunger or anger. Those are human emotions and far beyond unfathomable.

There are things you aren't even able to describe that you might not be able to withstand and give in. And you probably never will be able to describe them, not with words anyway, and you could only start to begin thinking about describing them if you have actually experienced them and not before, so trying now, without any experience is basically a moot point.

Anyway, being unfathomable, alien and 'other' is basically their thing so stop trying to put them into boxes. You don't have ones with enough dimensions for that.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Aprophis wrote:
MidnightMusings wrote: I would understand it the way that it comprises the power of mental discipline and dealing with the own primal darkness within us. It kind of reminds me on the dark Lords at some points, though I'm well aware of the differences.
Mental discipline, emotional discipline, a strong sense of self. Or you just give in and don't care about your sanity, physical and emotional well being. Sanity is for the weak anyway. 3|D
We're all mad here 2cl

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”