The Spirit's Keep

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Filat
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 18
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Hello all. My name is Filat. I have been poking around the forum for a while now without an account, there is a lot of interesting information to be found- I think I'll be sticking around for a while, though you likely won't see me posting outside of this area frequently as I generally prefer to lurk unless I have a question.

I have been involved in Spirit Work for a very long time, and have extensive practice vetting and binding various spirits and entities. Despite my long term involvement, I have only started listing bindings for sale publicly fairly recently, and had not created a shop until even more recently- earlier this month. I still need to add several things to it, but I wish to go ahead and provide the link. I have exclusive contracts with several species, on top of working with a variety of individuals from a great many species running the full gamut of white to black arts. Most of my listings will be preconjures or species-specific RAs [meaning that someone from the species in question whom I am already working with/vetting will step forward for you] as opposed to Custom Conjures, simply to keep orders to a more manageable level for myself, as conjuring is fairly intensive and takes a large amount of energy.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope you enjoy the current and future listings from The Spirit's Keep. https://spiritskeep.storenvy.com/

Filat Arcangelus, owner of The Spirit's Keep

The number of companions in the sidebar is, for me, bound companions from other conjurers- self-bound, unbound, and those visiting or undergoing vetting makes that fluctuate from around 80 to 600 at any given time, though many undergoing vetting aren't necessarily given free run of the place initially
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

i filled out an app for your discord server and was sent a message that i cant even respond to saying i was declined for a variety of reasons??? can i at least know what those reasons are?

Filat
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Applications are reviewed and accepted or rejected based on the content of the application itself, behavior in other servers and other forums, and the experiences of myself and other sellers. After review and discussion by the mod team, during which discussion of previous interactions may occur if relevant and screenshots/other evidence is supplied in the case of putting forward a movement to reject an applicant, if an applicant is rejected they are immediately removed from the server by a member of the mod team. Unfortunately, as we were not "friends" on Discord or in any other mutual servers, it is not possible for me to contact you again via Discord to discuss your case, and I will not do so publicly.

The number of companions in the sidebar is, for me, bound companions from other conjurers- self-bound, unbound, and those visiting or undergoing vetting makes that fluctuate from around 80 to 600 at any given time, though many undergoing vetting aren't necessarily given free run of the place initially
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

So I'll never actually know the reason...?

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

Your able to message people on discord even if they aren't your friends you know.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

Cause the only reason I could understand being declined is if you mistook me for someone else or if you have any relation to Dragyn

Filat
new here
new here
Zodiac:

http://guardianofalostsoul.tumblr.com/p ... QO51ue45oy

As you can see if you check the screenshot linked, I cannot message you.

Filat
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I did not mistake you for someone else, nor did themod team, and I do not know anyone who goes by "Dragyn". Again, I will not resolve this publicly, and in accordance with forum policy, I will not leave my email here. This will be my last post in regards to this matter.

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”