A Particularly Odd Dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I had this crazy dream last night and honestly, I don't know what it could possibly mean if anything, but I thought I'd share, anyways.

It starts off with me preparing to go to this amusement park with some of my friends. Since I was going to be out with my friends, my spirit fam decided they, too, would go out and do something fun together. While they're getting ready to leave, one of the spirits is sitting with me, telling me how I'm going to have such a fun time and it's going to be a great day and yadda yadda. Now the odd part about this is that this guy...I have no idea who he is, as in reality, he is not a member of my keep and I've never seen him before. He kind of resembled a scarecrow and strangely, he wore boxy clothing made of cardboard. Just really odd looking, but he acted so sweet and friendly. For obvious reasons, I will be referring to him as Scarecrow.

Then I go to the amusement park with my friends and it was a NIGHTMARE. All sorts of bad stuff happened. I don't remember most of it, just the last thing that happened. Somehow, I accidentally unplugged all these cables that were controlling various things for various rides and I was kicked out.

I went home crying and that's when things got...scary. Everyone else was still out, save for Scarecrow. There was a complete 180 in his character and now he suddenly wanted to kill me and do all sorts of unspeakable things to me. In addition him him, he had a wolf-like creature with him to help hunt me down as I try to flee.

Like some bad horror movie, instead of trying to escape the house, I was hiding in every room with a lock on it while Scarecrow taunted me by acting like he didn't know where I was. At some point, his wolf companion would bust down the door and I'd go barricade myself in another room while the cycle repeated.

While this was going on, I was pleading with one specific spirit both mentally and out loud to come and help me, but he never did. Funny enough, like Scarecrow, this spirit was not actually a member of my spirit fam.

Things fiannly got to where I was so exhausted from running and hiding and the last door with a lock on it was broken down. I had nowhere else to hide, but it's not like it mattered. Scarecrow easily could've gotten me in the very beginning, but chose to toy with me and make it seem like I had a chance.

I stumbled into one of the earlier rooms, which was now completely trashed, and I slumped down, admitting out loud, "Fine, I'm done. Whatever you're going to do, just go ahead and do it. I don't care anymore."

Scarecrow then appeared with his wolf companion loitering near the doorway and his demeanor returned to that friendly warmth that he had earlier. He said gleefully to me, "See, that wasn't so hard, was it? All this silly cat and mouse chasing could have been avoided if you had just given up in the first place."

But before he could do anything, another spirit from my keep - someone who actually was in my keep - aggressively makes his presence known. Let's call him EK. Scarecrow's face dropped when EK entered and he recoiled as EK immediately started advancing on him, threatening all sorts of harm to Scarecrow if he didn't get away from me and leave.

That was when I woke up, and I was very confused. It was just...such an odd dream. I've never heard of anyone having dreams of spirits in their keep who didn't actually exist.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It may very well have been an unbound spirit/entity poking around, especially if you saw one of your companions chase it away in your dream. It could also be symbolic of something said companion is doing for you. Hm....

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Campamocha wrote:It may very well have been an unbound spirit/entity poking around, especially if you saw one of your companions chase it away in your dream. It could also be symbolic of something said companion is doing for you. Hm....
I feel like it was a little bit of both there. It definitely felt like a presence in the dream, rather than just being a dream, if that makes sense.

I have been very sick the past couple of months and my doctors have been giving me the run around, which has been causing me a lot of stress and depression, which in turn has been making EK highly aggressive and hostile (not towards me). EK lost someone very dear to him a long time ago to illness and there was a good chance she would have lived had she not been denied medical treatment. I think he's worried the same thing will happen to me.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yeah that makes total sense. I've had spirits visit me in dreams, but luckily only ones with good intentions.

And I'm sorry that's happening to you and I'm sorry for EK, too. Wishing you a speedy recovery

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thank you! Your well wishes are much appreciated.

Spirit Family

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”