neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

I've had my Western blue, "A", for about a week now and I can say that she's absolutely wonderful to have... though a bit odd in nature. I once went for a walk through the park and she decided to go with me to get a sense of the area (this happened about three days after she arrived). When I was just walking past an old dirty and beaten up blue bottle cap, I suddenly stopped in my tracks right beside it and I couldn't move any further. Turns out that she wanted it for her hoard and she wouldn't let me move until I picked it up. Eventually, I gave in, picked it up and put it in her hoard box among her blue crystals, 5p coins and sapphire bat necklace. It's still in there to this very day.

I don't know whether she was curious about it or liked the shade of blue, but yeah, she's a bit of an odd dragon. Today I need to go for a hearing at 3PM and just earlier I heard my door handle moving and the door opened by itself. I went "my hearing isn't until 3PM, i'm not leaving yet" and after I said that, the door opened more a slight touch then hasn't been moved since. She also does this cleaning and slight nipping thing to my palm when I pet her (with effort as I can't see her), which really tickles lol.

I will say this though, she's frigging huuuuge at full size. I had a dream about me and some other person riding on the back of her and I was really impressed by how big she was. When I asked her later on about how big she was when I was awake, she answered with "roughly 25ft", which is really big for a Western Blue apparently.

That's all I have to say on her for now, but she's really great to have so I personally recommend getting a Western Blue as your first CH spirit, first Dragon spirit or just as a first one in general.

1tu

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Thats pretty awesome.

My dragon is also kinda odd too, more like a doting motherly type who will keep me in bed if Im not feeling well, either by subtle manipulation or saying "Hey, stay in bed, your not well and wont be able to get much done anyway".

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lol, I think she cares about your well being and doesn't want whatever sickness you have, to get worse. Mine acts as a sort of stress reliever sometimes when I stress out too much.

--My Spirit Family--

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
Zodiac:

I've had a door completely open itself before in the middle of the night, it was completely closed too.
As for you staying in place if I were you I'd ask your dragon not to do that, I know she is a nice dergin something about that sort of ability just gets to me I guess and I suppose it will sort of help with laying groundrules

1s
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@ BurnedStone, Alright, I'll be sure to do that. I didn't really think of it as anything bad to be honest, I just thought it would be her way of letting me know if she wants something or not.

Small update edit; I've asked her not to do that in the future and said to let me know if she wants something by thought. She's agreed to it, was very understanding and apologetic.

--My Spirit Family--

------

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aw she sounds sweet. Did you just ask to pet her and felt her energy out? It's cool that you can feel her nibbling your palm

lifeabroad
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: too new to say
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I remembered when mine opened the door on me last month. I thought it was rather strange since the door usually creeks no matter slow, or fast. The only way you can kind of minimize the sound is by lifting the door handle as you open the door.

Anyway, I have been sleeping in the garage to acclimate myself to cold weather again before I do some hardcore camping & hiking. Right around 4 Am I woke up and then saw my door quietly open. I didn't wig, and just thought that one of my spirits were telling me it's time to go inside! I have to admit, it was pretty darn cold when I woke up!!

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@ Campamocha No, she tends to just do it though there have been times where I've asked.

@ lifeabroad Oh my! That's one way to let you know about something lmao.

Return to “Dragons”