You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I haven't been able to connect with my djinn, I don't think. Since I got her I have been talking to her, meditating and keeping her vessel close to me, yet I don't feel her. After reading about all the cool interactions that some of you have had with your djinn, I feel sad and a little jealous. Some of you had interactions with them before you got the vessel and I've read where some have actually seen them while awake. Am I doing something wrong?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm people have different experiences, depending on their abilities and sensitivities, the companions, and the conjurers. You might need to train your abilities and sensitivities first. If you already have contact with others in your keep, you might be able to ask them to connect you with the one you're struggling with : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”