You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Mortis

I get Spontaneous arousing dunno if it's me or might be my Succubus. I get tingling in my private area while I'm naked happens a few times then I shiver like hell. And now my heart is pounding every time day and night now has anyone had that to them. I'm confused about this if it's a health problem or supernatural,

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Of course if this worries you too much you could always ask a doctor ;) at least I would keep a watch over it if I were you, all the more concerning your heart. BUT, spirits and entities can cause this as well. The tingling in that area is very well known for sexual beings like the succubus, it's their energy/touch and since they know what buttons they have to push to make you horny, it's just natural to get aroused, you actually have no other chance lol the energy can also cause your heart to race or pound harder than usual, I've had it before too. Anyway, like I said before, not for such a long time... stay thoughtful about it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Was this happening prior to the arrival of your spirit?

I do agree, if you are not at ease with physical symptoms going on, it's wise to check with a doctor just to make sure all is well. If you get a clean bill of health from the doc, then you can have a word with the spirit about how and when to affect you physically. Your Succubus might need a reminder that there are certain times when you need to be fully "in the moment" physically and not distracted by unexpected arousal. While you are at work or school, while you are driving, biking, or walking and crossing streets with traffic, etc... those are times when a distraction would be a bad thing. I would think that if you explain it nicely, she will understand.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

My Incubus "R" only really does this when he's being a flirt (I've only had him for a week now so he's still getting to know me) and I think it amuses him as my Western Blue "M", often states that he "finds my reactions too adorable", as she puts it. I have asked him once before why he doesn't state this himself, but all I got was "hmph", which leads me to think that he's a bit of a tough, moody grump who doesn't like to express his feelings openly himself lol.

His description just states that he's outgoing, sensual and friendly but I personally think that he also has a bit of a tough and a moody yet grumpy exterior to mix in with the rest of his personality.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
ricksta1983
new here
new here

Likes2Read wrote:Was this happening prior to the arrival of your spirit?

I do agree, if you are not at ease with physical symptoms going on, it's wise to check with a doctor just to make sure all is well. If you get a clean bill of health from the doc, then you can have a word with the spirit about how and when to affect you physically. Your Succubus might need a reminder that there are certain times when you need to be fully "in the moment" physically and not distracted by unexpected arousal. While you are at work or school, while you are driving, biking, or walking and crossing streets with traffic, etc... those are times when a distraction would be a bad thing. I would think that if you explain it nicely, she will understand.
No Actually it started week after I might need to see a doctor also its also starts again when i move a little bit mostly likely its the health

ricksta1983
new here
new here

MidnightMusings wrote:Of course if this worries you too much you could always ask a doctor ;) at least I would keep a watch over it if I were you, all the more concerning your heart. BUT, spirits and entities can cause this as well. The tingling in that area is very well known for sexual beings like the succubus, it's their energy/touch and since they know what buttons they have to push to make you horny, it's just natural to get aroused, you actually have no other chance lol the energy can also cause your heart to race or pound harder than usual, I've had it before too. Anyway, like I said before, not for such a long time... stay thoughtful about it.
My heart hardly does pound like that since I had her it's been no stop

ricksta1983
new here
new here

I have to sleep on my side and it doesn't happen under the covers while on my back if covers are off and on my back it happens so confused right now

ricksta1983
new here
new here

And if it's her she's bonding with me right.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

"Tingling in ... area" sounds so good.
"Pounding heart" doesn't sound so good.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You might want to check your diet. I get heart pounding when I'm on Macro restricted diets, simply because I put too much salt in my food to make it taste good. It throws off my potassium to salt ratio. You can ease it with potassium supplements or more potassium rich foods. However, check with an expert since too much potassium can make you nauseous.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”