new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

AriesStarChild_ wrote:
Kassidia wrote:I love hearing these stories 1ey
I'm sure it was wonderful hearing all the support! Hopefully one day I can get to the point you're at!

I’m sure you will : ) ! Keep at it, to master anything you just gotta practice, practice, practice, good luck darlin
Xoxo
Do you have any tips or advice? I've read so many of your posts and the connection you have with your spirits is inspiring!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Kassidia wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:
Kassidia wrote:I love hearing these stories 1ey
I'm sure it was wonderful hearing all the support! Hopefully one day I can get to the point you're at!

I’m sure you will : ) ! Keep at it, to master anything you just gotta practice, practice, practice, good luck darlin
Xoxo
Do you have any tips or advice? I've read so many of your posts and the connection you have with your spirits is inspiring!
Meditating with your keep, dreaming with your keep, keeping a journal or writing down anything small that you notice. Practice telepathy. Always asking for their help : ) they listen and are here to help you

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

Thank you for this thread, you have given both excellent advice and some new ideas : )

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Opelia Rendon wrote:Thank you for this thread, you have given both excellent advice and some new ideas : )

That’s always my hope lol to help and to have other be excited : ) thank you for reading

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Drood
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thank you very much for sharing this story and all the tips!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

of course sweet heart :)

chloeshop
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I just saw this thread as I am new here. That's very encouraging to read that you are there AriesStarChild :) I am so new with Spirit Keeping that I only just know about this a few months back.

Can I please ask what are the things that you do all this time before you get to the finish line? I read that you meditate and write journals. You have any details to share? What do you think about each of the things that you do? What are the things that really help and which ones aren't for you? How do you do them? For example, what type of meditation do you do? What visualisation do you visualise? etc. I will just appreciate any info that you provide.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm bookmarking this because of this powerful message. Thank you for sharing. Lots of ❤️ to you.

Kennedy
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Inspiring!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

chloeshop wrote:I just saw this thread as I am new here. That's very encouraging to read that you are there AriesStarChild :) I am so new with Spirit Keeping that I only just know about this a few months back.

Can I please ask what are the things that you do all this time before you get to the finish line? I read that you meditate and write journals. You have any details to share? What do you think about each of the things that you do? What are the things that really help and which ones aren't for you? How do you do them? For example, what type of meditation do you do? What visualisation do you visualise? etc. I will just appreciate any info that you provide.

The reason spirit keeping is so fun is because to each their own. Most of everything I do is very intuitive. So when I do meditate. I make up my own meditations. I’ll start with a cleanse or grounding and from there I will grab a magic tool and meditate with that or a companions vessel and just sync my energy with that item/companion.

The biggest thing is remembering that it’s not just you on this journey it’s you and your companions there to aid you. I think people focus to much on trying to reach their companions when they forget that their companions are already there. Right next to you. All it takes is a little time.

As far as things I don’t like ? Guided meditations. Never liked those. I’m big on visualization and what feels right for me. I often work with my energy (not as often as before) and that have me a great foundation to where I am now. I actually went through this time where I didn’t do anything and lost interest in almost life itself and I’d cut out or not listen to anything my companions said. Idk if I’d call it depression but I suddenly lost passion for everything. Around the end of last year a few angels I hadn’t talked to in a while and 2 darker immortals I have worked with came to me and basically told me I needed to be more healthy in the way I think. If I need a break then to take one but to take one the healthy way. So I worked with my guardian angels and my seraphim and my pleidian (how ever it’s spelled) companions for about a week and I felt a bit better.

This year is rly all about reconnecting for me and releasing any negative energy. To my surprise even without practicing for a good 4 months or so my abilities are still in tact. A few things I’m gonna have to focus on but the main skills are still up to par.

But yeah meditations I use my own head and think of what I need to work on and visualize from there. Moving my energy around to diff places. Feeling it in diff places. Third eye and kundalini work, grounding, cleansings, working with light energy and water energy just depends on what feels right for you.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”