Why would the practitioners give away the favorite spirits without keeping the spirits at their side forever

kumari
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: human
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: None

Dear friends,
I have doing research alot and all the covens give away(sell) their favorite spirits.whan I read the description of a spirit they always say this is one of the covens favorite and now you're the lucky winner to have the spirit. Why would the practitioners do such thing?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

kumari wrote:Dear friends,
I have doing research alot and all the covens give away(sell) their favorite spirits.whan I read the description of a spirit they always say this is one of the covens favorite and now you're the lucky winner to have the spirit. Why would the practitioners do such thing?

Well if you want an accurate reading those things may be private. However, these are a few reasons I can think of:
1. Needing money
2. Can get higher price
3. It's polite to the spirit
4. The spirit is ready to move on to serve another

Once you start to own a large collection there will be some spirits you have fond memories of but realize you don't interact a lot with. Often times when someone gives up the spirit they have a sense the spirit wants to go to, because they came to say and do what they needed to say or do already.

I don't believe anything is forever, not real relationships either. For whatever reason someone has to go, you have to let them, whether it is to have new friends or to fulfill their life's purpose with other people. Or you just simply have nothing new to say to each other.

Other times the spirit may bring problems to the keeper if they feel they are not heard. They may not do the same to a new keeper who is more attentive.

I can imagine a sex spirit may find their keeper has a significant other who wants to be the only one. This seems to be a more likely reason for me anyways.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
kumari
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: human
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: None

Thank you very much Samsara...You have explained it well.Have a great day...

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Samsara wrote:
I don't believe anything is forever, not real relationships either. For whatever reason someone has to go, you have to let them, whether it is to have new friends or to fulfill their life's purpose with other people. Or you just simply have nothing new to say to each other.
I feel the same way. We come to be with others for a reason [my belief anyway] but once that reason(s) is fulfilled, it is often time to move on and part ways. Many struggle to grasp this, and it's understandable especially when you've developed a bond with a person [or spirit]. Letting go is an important life lesson in my opinion, and a lesson in selfless love [love of all kinds].

Anyway, you're asking a good question. Apart from the reasons Samsara already mentioned, it can also be a selling ploy [depending on whether the conjurer(s) is reputable or not] so I'd advise you to trust your gut about any listing you see. If you think it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ryla wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:45 am
[...] it can also be a selling ploy [depending on whether the conjurer(s) is reputable or not] so I'd advise you to trust your gut about any listing you see. If you think it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
This is one of my biggest pet peeves along with the occult and secret societies highly priced items! Yes I’m sure the Knights Templar did own this piece which was passed down to you by your great grandmother, the revered practitioner, “Hella Scammy”, Karen.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

SurajSyrah wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:06 pm
Ryla wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:45 am
[...] it can also be a selling ploy [depending on whether the conjurer(s) is reputable or not] so I'd advise you to trust your gut about any listing you see. If you think it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
This is one of my biggest pet peeves along with the occult and secret societies highly priced items! Yes I’m sure the Knights Templar did own this piece which was passed down to you by your great grandmother, the revered practitioner, “Hella Scammy”, Karen.
True, especially if they say that for many of their items.
Perhaps they got these antiquities from elsewhere for resale?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “General Questions”