You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Last night, I put my Cambion's vessel along with an amethyst cluster under my pillow to help with the possibility of actually meeting him. I told him "See ya in my dreams" and I went to sleep.

In my dream, there was a guy and I just felt so attached to him. It didn't feel like we were dating, but we were very interested and very into each other, he always kept me near him, we even cuddled! I don't recall it 100%, but I mostly remember how he looked: he had dark hair, olive skin, dark eyes and looked scruffy, maybe like 5 o clock shadow type of deal. Thing is, this is n-o-t-h-i-n-g like how CH described my Cambion. My Cambion has dark hair, fair-complexion and light brown eyes. I don't think Cambions can shapeshift, but has anyone had this happen before where your Cambion didn't match his description? Maybe this isn't my Cambion L, it could very much be someone else, but I don't know. Maybe they can shapeshift.. or change their appearance? Anyway, was just wondering. :)

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Well, I heard at least some cambions are skilled in glamour magick. A type of beautification/illusion magicks useful for persuading/giving a good impression.

Think of it like a chameleon's camouflage but instead of hiding it makes them stand out more. A chameleon doesn't shapeshift yet its appearance changes.

Still, with such a dramatic change from what you were expecting I would be more inclined that it was something else. Perhaps an unbound Nympho/incubus or a friend/family member of your cambion.

Or maybe just a dream(just stating the options). If you can communicate with your cambion, it's probably best just to ask him who/what it was.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Dark Arts”