You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

So I'm preparing a charging station for my vessel vampire. He unlike my dragons coming is binded to a object. So I'm creating a safe charging station for him, so he has a place to rest. I over did the spell lol by repeating it 4 times. I felt super light headed after and had to sit down. It was a unpleasant feeling lol but I got the boxed cleaned. Has anyone has over did a spell and good light headed? Lol

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sometimes when we are starting out, we get so focused on doing the magic or (in my case) on the psychic thing, we forget to do minor things like BREATHE, lol.

I used to have to take breaks if I did too much practicing, like working on clairvoyance, scrying, or astral projecting. Otherwise, I would get headaches. In cases where I am definitely going to do multiple Tarot readings in a row, I also have learned to use shorter, more to-the-point Tarot spreads, rather than lengthy ones with lots of cards that take a long time to review. The brain can only handle so much of a workload at one time, and a bunch of long readings in a row will cause exhaustion. This is an especially negative thing if I then have to drive home from the event where I was doing all the readings... mental/physical exhaustion and being behind the wheel are a combination I don't recommend.

Do workings, and if you work on more than one thing in the same day, take breaks to recharge yourself in between working on one project and working on the next one. But first and foremost, remember to breathe while you are concentrating on what you are doing. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Angellyden
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

Thank you lol when I'm meditating I do forget to breathe sometimes. So I lean my focus on breathing. With spells I was following it to the exact tee. I put way to much energy into cleansing. I try not to do to many things expect mediate and light spell work. <3 Honselty lol its alot to do I'm use to just laying about and being depressed. Getting into witch craft and spirit keeping has taken, me away from that negative state.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Always remember to ground and center anytime you do spells or energy work. Grounding helps you release extra energy yes, but it also helps replenish stabilizing energies. Also, when I’m doing any spell work I pull in universal energies to cast so I’m not draining myself. So two things are helping you, grounding into the nourishment and stability of the earth to hold your energies at a constant and pulling in outside universal energies to help keep you from draining your personal energies. When you are done remember to cut off the flow of energy, release the excess energy into the earth, recenter for a few breaths, then go eat and drink something. This should help you not become as dizzy after your workings.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”