Shikigami, does anyone keep one? Input needed.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I stumbled upon them, or at least the encyclopedia article for them a long while ago several months I think. From then on I have felt a pull toward them, one of the strongest I have felt to date from what I can tell. The trouble is I know next to nothing about them outside of the short encyclopedia article. The associations given for them resonate with me extremely strongly, over the time since I found out about them the pull has gotten stronger, a lot stronger...to the point I dream of the encyclopedia article as ludicrous as this may sound. The only thing that makes me apprehensive is the tidbit that states "they have been known to posses humans" so I am seeking any advice people can give me about what they are like before I take the plunge.

Here is the article

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

CitySpots9
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sounds like you have a really strong calling.
Perhaps a custom conjure specifying that they wont possess you is an option if you are concerned?
If you get one that is most suited to your energies (and especially through CH) I doubt you have too much to worry about having one summoned.
Remember all DA have the choice between right and wrong, if you get a custom conjure you can ask for one on the lighter side - though if you are getting a calling so strong I imagine you have already been chosen by one.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm there's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic27844.html
Hopefully there'd be others who share their experience : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

He's here! On March 12 I placed the order for a custom conjur and just yesterday I got the order complete email. Since I placed the order I kept getting VERY clear visions of a tiny blackbird with me. The order notes for him do say he manifests as a blackbird. He actually was with me since the start of the later half of yesterday, sat himself on my left shoulder (my left hand is my dominant) and has not moved from there much since. He is actually siting here observing me type this. While he takes the form TINY blackbird, his power is anything but; its ENORMOUS. Tiny in appearance, ENORMOUSLY powerful. He actually apologized for not coming sooner, I got a BOGO spirit with him on the same order his comment was "if the wolf did not take his time choosing you I would have been here sooner" the BOGO spirit is an RA werewolf. Still it only took three days! One of the shortest order placement to order complete times I have ever had.

His vessel is not here yet but he is VERY active. He actually showed me some of his power yesterday...WOW. He is incredibly close to me...like a third limb I did not know I had, his energy is so closely bonded to my own he feels like a part of me, heck he IS a part of me by the feel of it.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

The sheer closeness of the bond.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

My Shikigami helped remove some energy blockages from a friend without me asking him too and my friend was able to describe him and projected with him to the etheric. The Shikigami is pretty nice entity to befriend as he already likes my friends lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Hello,
I just stumbled upon this today. Interesting spirit I must say. "They have known to possess humans", only this part makes me apprehensive. So how did you guys, prevent this aspect from happening?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

At some point I want to test the possession, I find most possession experiences require permission or a stronger will in some form. So I have not experienced it just yet but I will.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Rungr wrote:At some point I want to test the possession, I find most possession experiences require permission or a stronger will in some form. So I have not experienced it just yet but I will.
Hello,
Sounds very interesting yet daunting, for me. Sure, do let us know your experiences with this spirit, if you want,in future.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote:
Rungr wrote:At some point I want to test the possession, I find most possession experiences require permission or a stronger will in some form. So I have not experienced it just yet but I will.
Hello,
Sounds very interesting yet daunting, for me. Sure, do let us know your experiences with this spirit, if you want,in future.
Will do

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Dark Arts”