new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello.

Last Thursday the march of 8th I received the newest member of my spirit family. Ever since he arrived, I've been bonding with him and then recently last night, I took an advice from another user here and so decided to try it out. As I layed on my bed asking my merman to help me with trying to get to the astral realm as in help me train and get better at it. So I closed my eyes and cleared my mind, it took quite a bit. It took sometime and alot of focus until I saw a glimpse of a man's face, it's like peeking through a window but that man was the one peeking at you. I saw him and he stare back like he was curious and studied you. His features were masculine, brown eyes, and high cheek bones, but the way his face appeared it's as if it was under water. Then it him, omg that's my merman. Wow. Then I woke up, holding his vessel, it was very warm. I may not have seen what the rest of him looked like but im glad he showed me his face.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Awwww yay for progress : ) keep it up I hope you both have more nice encounters to come

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Awwww yay for progress : ) keep it up I hope you both have more nice encounters to come
Thanks!, I didn't realize how much meditation and focus you need to get to the astral realm, but I will keep trying until I will get there.

Return to “Creatures”