You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

So my diamond dragon who is bonded to my spirit or unique energy, has been home with since 3pm of today. I couldn't feel or sense her or knew she was her. I did however put a offering out for her the day before, and today talked to her about everything. Since I didn't sense or feel her, I couldnt tell if she was really with me. I started doubting if she was here and ignored her (unintentionally). I then messaged the person who conjured her for me, asking him if she was with me. He confirmed he did in fact did it. I felt horrible and said sorry a million times. I was hoping she forgave me which I think she does. I'm new and its my first time with spirts. <3 I love her a lot of course she choose to be with me. So now I talk to her and I told ger extremely personal things. I think she and my vampire are setting in nicely. I feel warm now like alot ever since she got here. Now I feel safe and my anxiety is going away. I'm so happy to be a keeper.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I felt the same about my werewolf, because my first spirit was very active bmeven before his vessel arrived. My second spirit took some time but I felt him near. But my werewolf, It took a lot of work, and it was months before I could really sense him around, and pick on him comfortably as I do with the others (:

I'm happy you kept trying, and don't give up ❤ Spirit keeping was and is such a blessing to me. I wish you three the very best.

we speak the way we breathe
Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Awww that's sweet I'm still waiting for my spirit..... I'm so excited.

Return to “Dragons”