Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

I have heard some of those who perform exorcisms, priests and the like often develop sickness and cancer. Interesting to think about the unseen energetic patterns emitting from certain entities.

chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

On a different physical plane of existence, would the composition of material also be different than ours? Would it be because they are made up of a different substance that causes the illness or the act itself, the materializing on this plane, the ill effects like a byproduct of having done that?

It doesn't happen astrally or when in spirit because of matter/the physical, the laws of physics our physicality are governed by, maybe?

Why wouldn't we have an effect/affect if we ourselves materialized on a different plane of existence? One where matter is more delicate, maybe...

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Thefacebetween wrote:I have heard some of those who perform exorcisms, priests and the like often develop sickness and cancer. Interesting to think about the unseen energetic patterns emitting from certain entities.
That's new! Haven't heard of this yet but interesting indeed! It depends what kind of entity they exorcised. With the manifestation included during the rite, they might also emitted this energy or radiation by partially coming into our world through this. At least that's my conclusion about it.
chrysalis wrote:On a different physical plane of existence, would the composition of material also be different than ours? Would it be because they are made up of a different substance that causes the illness or the act itself, the materializing on this plane, the ill effects like a byproduct of having done that?

It doesn't happen astrally or when in spirit because of matter/the physical, the laws of physics our physicality are governed by, maybe?

Why wouldn't we have an effect/affect if we ourselves materialized on a different plane of existence? One where matter is more delicate, maybe...
I think it is very well different than ours. But it's not necessarily all toxic to us, though it still has effect on our bodies. For example, if you would enter the realm of fairies you'd feel very hot - not that it must be unpleasant, but some did experience a feverish state. Although most fairies themselves don't have any radiation or toxic energy at all with only few exceptions of the unseelie court. With the different substance and byproduct of materializing theory, yes this could be! All the more about E.T.'s, since the cosmos is already harmful to us, I guess it's at least possible.

And about the law of physics, I think it's really about the world that actually set us apart or at least the planes. So once again, I agree that this is a good explanation.

If we would materialize on another plane, well... now that would be interesting :think:

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:Wow I wouldn't have thought of so much feedback in such a short amount of time 1am

As for references, I basically read through a bunch of articles and books over the years. If you research a few phenomenons of close encounters of the beings I mentioned, you can find similar patterns of the aftermaths. It's not simply a conclusion I came to, but was presumed before and I just find myself agreeing that this seems reliable. As there are so far never radiation measurements close by when you have a close encounter, I don't think there have been results so far to show evidence. But counting down the experiences of abductees or people that had such encounters, they were all having the same symptoms afterwards. If these accounts are to be believed, the result of being close to e.g. black-eyed children seems to be consistent with the consequences of radioactive exposure, in particular the diagnosis of cancer. This is another article that maybe explains the theory further: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2010/08/t ... -and-ufos/

For those talking about the entities and never having had problems or such experiences, there is no problem when we're working with them astrally or the like, like I said - it's only about the REAL close encounter. And it also isn't the case with every entity, but only very few ones and so far only those I talked about. Not when you call them to you and interact with them as we do all occasionally, but when you would meet them in person where they stand before you physically. This is rare, yes and it also depends on the amount of radiation. The sickness caused by some entities also happens more often when in close contact, which of course could also relate to the energy and the way it affects our bodies.

The Aos sí I've talked about stated that he was of a race causing sickness with their aura and that they usually avoid contact with humans because of this (like the toxic energy Kitsune mentioned). I just sought him out because I was curious at that time, I've never had any sickness caused by entities related to this afterwards. I chose to experience it back then and it's a long time ago. And yes Vampires who drain can cause the feeling of being sick too, leading up to eventual death, but there exist two races who actively trigger sickness. One of them BA and the other DA, but they only do this if they feel like it.

Mind these are three different things I talked about here, it's not all one topic but three categories 2hp It got a little mashed up. This is hard to divide and hard to explain but I hope it makes more sense now.
I get that you explained the theory, but again, can you site credible occult sources from respected authors?

Also I'm not sure what you mean by "REAL close encounters." I have living entities literally in my presence regularly. Like right next to me.

I understand that your experience with Aos si has caused you problems, but I've also never heard of that happening to anybody else, ever. This seems like a problem you need to address that's not found in the greater community.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

RavenConspiracy wrote: I get that you explained the theory, but again, can you site credible occult sources from respected authors?

Also I'm not sure what you mean by "REAL close encounters." I have living entities literally in my presence regularly. Like right next to me.

I understand that your experience with Aos si has caused you problems, but I've also never heard of that happening to anybody else, ever. This seems like a problem you need to address that's not found in the greater community.
Honestly, I'm not sure if it was published anywhere by respected authors. Beside Aleister Crowley mentioning it briefly in one of his writings but I can't remember where I found this. Sorry. It's been too long for that.

Real close encounters in the meaning of materializing in front of you. That you could touch them like you touch a human, see them like you see fellow humans and others would see them as well. That's what I meant.

The particular Aos si had a race of "his own", so to say. It's not about the regular type, if you were wondering about that. I understand that it sounds weird as speaking about something that is not even known, but there are still so many beings out there which we haven't knowledge of. I just remember what he told me about his kind and find it strange enough that I wasn't able to find anything about them on the internet, but then again, googling some CH beings also does only show up on CH and nowhere else. Or the topic is so rare, who knows 2sd he also never gave me a name of his race other than saying Aos si, which makes it more complicate to start with.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

For those talking about the entities and never having had problems or such experiences, there is no problem when we're working with them astrally or the like, like I said - it's only about the REAL close encounter. And it also isn't the case with every entity, but only very few ones and so far only those I talked about. Not when you call them to you and interact with them as we do all occasionally, but when you would meet them in person where they stand before you physically.
I'm still struggling with meet an astral entity in the physical. There were times I swore the entity was in the physical but turned out I was able to wake from it. Anything you meet near sleep could have been just in the astral. So yes, I have never met an entity in the physical. I suppose even in their shadowy form next to you, they are still in the astral but superimposing itself in the physical via your third eye. People who have astral visits while awake I feel are very in tuned with their astral body and the astral dimension in general.

But obviously it doesn't explain the clinks and clanks some entities can do to your walls, electronics and pendulum.

Also be careful when reading about these experiences, because authors may carry different labels than we do. Honestly, if he had an astral being appear in the physical, maybe it was never an astral being but an alien. But then again, what do I know about aliens.

So I would interpret this as their exists other life forms that is toxic to humans who have technologies to make them appear and disappear. Which I wouldn't discount. But I wouldn't use a blanket statement like entities, because it gets confusing. Even astral entity isn't quite specific enough. People have a tendency to shut off when a single statement does not match their experience. Just my opinion.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
Honestly, I'm not sure if it was published anywhere by respected authors. Beside Aleister Crowley mentioning it briefly in one of his writings but I can't remember where I found this. Sorry. It's been too long for that.

Real close encounters in the meaning of materializing in front of you. That you could touch them like you touch a human, see them like you see fellow humans and others would see them as well. That's what I meant.

The particular Aos si had a race of "his own", so to say. It's not about the regular type, if you were wondering about that. I understand that it sounds weird as speaking about something that is not even known, but there are still so many beings out there which we haven't knowledge of. I just remember what he told me about his kind and find it strange enough that I wasn't able to find anything about them on the internet, but then again, googling some CH beings also does only show up on CH and nowhere else. Or the topic is so rare, who knows 2sd he also never gave me a name of his race other than saying Aos si, which makes it more complicate to start with.
Ah, I get what you mean now -- sorry for the misreading. I'm pretty exhausted.

I see, so you're dealing with a unique spirit. That could do it. However, I really urge you to take care about spiritual abuse warning signs from spirits who aren't who they say they are. This smells fishy.

Here are tips from an article about spirits to be wary of. Unfortunately I can't cite the link for you, as it's from a practitioner on social media, but I'm sure Googling would get you to them.

Please be wary of the following, and be prepared to banish the spirit, no matter how attached to them you are. A spirit or entity that does these things is manipulating and abusing you.

Spiritual Abuse Red-Flags
Spirit work is such a fulfilling practice. And yet, as rewarding as it is, it can also be incredibly harmful. We are used to seeing warning posts about entities that do jarringly obvious terrible things. It’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking this is the only sort of danger that might come from spirit work as a practice. However, emotional/ psychological abuse is also (unfortunately) common and can be deeply damaging.

This is a list of some red-flags to look out for when working with an entity.

1. They tell you power/ success can only be achieved through following them. They reject/ mock/ belittle all other spiritual paths and proclaim their way to be The One True Way.

2. They isolate you and block you from communicating with other entities and/ or people. They might say that “your path is a lonely one”. “You only need them.” “Your relationship must remain a secret.” “They are only doing it for your own good.”

3. They discourage you from looking after your mental health, physical health, emotional, and social well-being. They might say that “if you use medications your powers will wane.” Or that “having a social life will distract you from your spiritual path.”

4. They do things without your consent, over and over again, regardless of the impact it has on your health and emotional well-being. Discussions on boundaries are ignored.

5. They nurture feelings of codependency and paranoia. They will tell you “you only need them” while also belittling all outside sources. They might discourage critical thinking, safe discernment practices, and healthy interactions with other members of the spiritual community.

6. They get angry if you question them. They punish you for attempting to better understand yourself or your own spiritual practice.

7. They claim that your spirituality and intrinsic fulfillment both hinge on working with them.

8. They claim only they can give you what you truly want, or they offer things that sound “too good to be true”.

9. Interacting with them consistently makes you feel sick, tired, emotionally and physically drained, afraid, etc.

10. You notice yourself losing grip of your “real life” as they continue to push you to delve deeper into the occult.

11. They encourage unsafe spirit work practices

12. They want you to enter into a contract or to devote yourself without discussion. They also want you to do this very quickly.

13. They place unreasonable boundaries and expectations on your relationship.

14. They gaslight you and/ or do not hold their end of a bargain/ contract.

15. They threaten your safety and well-being or the safety and well-being of your loved ones.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Samsara wrote: I'm still struggling with meet an astral entity in the physical. There were times I swore the entity was in the physical but turned out I was able to wake from it. Anything you meet near sleep could have been just in the astral. So yes, I have never met an entity in the physical. I suppose even in their shadowy form next to you, they are still in the astral but superimposing itself in the physical via your third eye. People who have astral visits while awake I feel are very in tuned with their astral body and the astral dimension in general.

But obviously it doesn't explain the clinks and clanks some entities can do to your walls, electronics and pendulum.

Also be careful when reading about these experiences, because authors may carry different labels than we do. Honestly, if he had an astral being appear in the physical, maybe it was never an astral being but an alien. But then again, what do I know about aliens.

So I would interpret this as their exists other life forms that is toxic to humans who have technologies to make them appear and disappear. Which I wouldn't discount. But I wouldn't use a blanket statement like entities, because it gets confusing. Even astral entity isn't quite specific enough. People have a tendency to shut off when a single statement does not match their experience. Just my opinion.
I actually always find it hard to believe to ever see them in our reality, but that's my mind telling me things are not possible that way xD I barely can imagine Aliens or Vampires walking among us, but I know this can very well be the case. But I can't deny that it's also very close to the astrally meetings, but I still can see that they're not there the way I am.

Maybe it was too generalized as I mentioned certain entities in the start, I'm sorry about any confusion^^' it was intended to only be the matter of the beings I named in each category. Not all about all.
RavenConspiracy wrote: Ah, I get what you mean now -- sorry for the misreading. I'm pretty exhausted.

I see, so you're dealing with a unique spirit. That could do it. However, I really urge you to take care about spiritual abuse warning signs from spirits who aren't who they say they are. This smells fishy.

Here are tips from an article about spirits to be wary of. Unfortunately I can't cite the link for you, as it's from a practitioner on social media, but I'm sure Googling would get you to them.

Please be wary of the following, and be prepared to banish the spirit, no matter how attached to them you are. A spirit or entity that does these things is manipulating and abusing you.

(...)

This is a list of some red-flags to look out for when working with an entity.

(...)
Don't worry about it :) and thank you for the list, I'll keep it for the future. It will be very useful to have around! But there's no need to banish anymore, in case he would've been like that, he has left on his own already as he was worried about my health condition if he stayed.

I appreciate your tips! All in all, I'm wary of some things spirits tell me ;) all the more if it's about something I've never heard before. But my companions are very strict about other spirits too and I think they would've warned me if there was something off.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”