Supernatural Radiation, Maniacal Energies and Sickness Entities

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I've been researching about supernatural radiation, which is basically a part of most entities and not so much of spirits, saying, of some of our ghostly friends when they're still alive.

The fact that some beings emit radiation that can be dangerous if our bodies are exposed for too long is of no concern when they come to us astrally or the like, but rather when it's a close encounter in the physical. Most well known are the problems arising after alien abductions, MIB's, BEK's and the well known Slenderman legend 2dz The symptoms include, to name a few: severe migraines/headache, nausea, dizziness, sun burns and paranoia to heavy nosebleeds, vomiting, development of cancer and extreme exhaustion. These symptoms are very similar to the radiation sickness caused by radioactivity or cosmic rays. The beings themselves don't really affect each other, wish we had that ability^^' I came across new cases of people dying under "mysterious" circumstances after having a close encounter with one of the beings I mentioned. Mostly they all got such an advanced and aggressive type of cancer that they had merely weeks left to live.

I do wonder why we humans can be affected so much? And why do they emit this dangerous radiation?
Why do they not radiate it anymore when they are alive and visit us astrally? Why only in physical form?

The next I took a dive into were the maniacal energies of some beings, better said gods, referring to chaotic and erratic energy which just kind of blows your mind and scatters it so far apart that you loose all of it 2ded the lovecraftian gods are the best example, though I found similar patterns in Stephen King's Multiverse of ancient creatures and even my old beloved childhood series of R.L. Stine's monsters. They're all not comparable to each other but have a different way to drive you mad with their energy, believe me, I just shortly had the pleasure to experience it a bit by myself. No I'm not mad yet ;) or maybe I am lol

This is where I wonder why they have this energy in the first place? With R.L. Stine, who created his guys in fictional style but somehow in reality as well, if not in our world though. Where do they take this energy from? And why aren't we able to fully comprehend it?

Lastly, the entities which cause sickness with their simple presence. Back a few years, as I just started to tap into the paranormal world, I met an Aos sí who inflicted sickness upon everyone who was too close in his presence for too long, almost like the radiation I talked about above. The difference is that no matter how he came close, astrally or whatever, he still would inflict sickness upon people. I was talking to him on a regular basis and wondered why I would always be sick, having the flu over and over. That was the point where he let me know that his race was able to inflict sickness upon others by their mere presence. He also told me that they could make it worse by touching the person, but they don't do this on purpose. They were a rather peaceful race and did not mean to do great harm, but they did and he eventually left me as he wanted me to recover. He never returned. I have to add, he was really friendly and I was sad to see him go though this had to happen if I ever wanted to be healthy again.

From then on I found out about other races of beings, surprisingly with most of them being vampires, who were also able to do this by a mere touch or even glimpse. Some would have breath that would cause sickness, however the case... I really started to wonder how many people get sick naturally and how many might were a target intentionally or unintentionally...

My final question here, and wow I'm really full of questions no matter how far I come haha, have you ever had an experience with one of the things listed above? Met an entity that fits this role as well?
What's your opinion on this?

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

This is... new to me.

I've worked closely with entities all my life, and I've never had "radiation sickness" from their energy. I love their presence, and it usually uplifts me and makes me feel energized, not sick.

I've never heard of anyone being affected by entities in such a way.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

I'd like to add that if you're encountering entities that are making you sick, you need to keep a significant distance from those entities.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

RavenConspiracy wrote:I've worked closely with entities all my life, and I've never had "radiation sickness" from their energy. I love their presence, and it usually uplifts me and makes me feel energized, not sick.
You could try to work with the more poisonous creatures. Maybe that does the trick to get that experience 1tu

And the alien/chaotic energies of the outer gods can shake up your.....well, everything. From thought processes to emotions to perception. That might make you feel unwell too.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I've never heard of this to be honest. It doesn't make sense that entities in general would be giving off harmful radiation.

What does make sense from what you've talked about, is that yes, some entities' energies can make us feel ill if we are not accustomed to it or if that particular vibration does not mesh well with our own.

On the topic of fae, the way they feed could be why you have that issue. How fae as a race feed is very different from how most other races feed. Depending on the individual, some may feed on things like life energy, while others feed on more seemingly unusual things like beauty or shadows. It seems in your case, the aos si fed on health or vitality, or some other aspect of you and in turn caused you to become ill.

They could also just have a naturally toxic energy to those not immune to it, and that could cause the illnesses.

On the topic of vampires, many psy vamps can drain a person of enough energy to make them pass out or kill them. Physical contact would make draining their prey much quicker, so it would seem like just a touch knocked them out. I'll also mention the Aqua vampires here, as their hands have special pores that can pull in water through physical contact, and would easily dehydrate a person in a short amount of time.

I've personally come across a few entities who are capable of this and more, and it's not just entities, as spirits are more than capable of doing the same.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:

And the alien/chaotic energies of the outer gods can shake up your.....well, everything. From thought processes to emotions to perception. That might make you feel unwell too.

Although, depending on the person, would you agree that the opposite is also true; that those energies that cause problems in some be completely euphoric for others?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Never experienced any of this. I don't get sick. I mean once every other winter I might get a cold if they weather changes to quickly. But generally I have a rock solid immune system.

Vamps may drain energy, but that is the extent of paranormal weirdness.

If anything if you practice prana or reiki, you essentially are calling in the forces around you to channel their energy through you to heal the sick.

But I suppose this is case by case. There are curses to get people sick and no doubt the entities or spirits employed would do that. And a vamp asked to do could do it, but they don't necessarily do it 24/7 on their free time for the hell of it.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:The fact that some beings emit radiation that can be dangerous if our bodies are exposed for too long is of no concern when they come to us astrally or the like, but rather when it's a close encounter in the physical.
Can you give references (articles, books, etc) about this?
And have you done it with your companions (spirits, entities, etc)? I.e. the methodology, the measuring devices, the results etc. of the radiation?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Wow I wouldn't have thought of so much feedback in such a short amount of time 1am

As for references, I basically read through a bunch of articles and books over the years. If you research a few phenomenons of close encounters of the beings I mentioned, you can find similar patterns of the aftermaths. It's not simply a conclusion I came to, but was presumed before and I just find myself agreeing that this seems reliable. As there are so far never radiation measurements close by when you have a close encounter, I don't think there have been results so far to show evidence. But counting down the experiences of abductees or people that had such encounters, they were all having the same symptoms afterwards. If these accounts are to be believed, the result of being close to e.g. black-eyed children seems to be consistent with the consequences of radioactive exposure, in particular the diagnosis of cancer. This is another article that maybe explains the theory further: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2010/08/t ... -and-ufos/

For those talking about the entities and never having had problems or such experiences, there is no problem when we're working with them astrally or the like, like I said - it's only about the REAL close encounter. And it also isn't the case with every entity, but only very few ones and so far only those I talked about. Not when you call them to you and interact with them as we do all occasionally, but when you would meet them in person where they stand before you physically. This is rare, yes and it also depends on the amount of radiation. The sickness caused by some entities also happens more often when in close contact, which of course could also relate to the energy and the way it affects our bodies.

The Aos sí I've talked about stated that he was of a race causing sickness with their aura and that they usually avoid contact with humans because of this (like the toxic energy Kitsune mentioned). I just sought him out because I was curious at that time, I've never had any sickness caused by entities related to this afterwards. I chose to experience it back then and it's a long time ago. And yes Vampires who drain can cause the feeling of being sick too, leading up to eventual death, but there exist two races who actively trigger sickness. One of them BA and the other DA, but they only do this if they feel like it.

Mind these are three different things I talked about here, it's not all one topic but three categories 2hp It got a little mashed up. This is hard to divide and hard to explain but I hope it makes more sense now.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kitsune wrote: Although, depending on the person, would you agree that the opposite is also true; that those energies that cause problems in some be completely euphoric for others?
Well, chaotic energy, everything is possible. From deepest depression to high as a kite to lovey dovey everything is pretty sunflowers and rainbows.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Paranormal Energy”