Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: not anything yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Cat God/Deity :D
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I did a past-life regression and i heard the name, Yalim Abdullah Salim.

This might be a off-topic question in comparison of what people talk about here, but please hear me out. I know it might sound very crazy of me to say this but, is it possible that Djinn incarnate? Basically my entire life i've felt out of place really and i don't know where to go to talk about this. Ever since i was a child i never really felt like the human life was really fit or made for me, it's boring you don't experience anything, especially me. When i was just a baby i almost had a near-death experience aswell and ever since, since the age of 5-6 i've been interested in the supernatural and paranormal, i always had a profound knowledge about their existance and i never doubted that they existed either to this day. But then again i have a very vague memory of me somehow doing "Chronokinesis" When i looked at a clock, everything and my babysitter at the time was moving incredibly rapid but i dont remember if it was actually real or just a dream. I still remember it vividly, and so i did a past life regression on Youtube, nothing much happend except for the name "Yalim Abdullah Salim" ringing in my head, ive tried to look everywhere if Djinn can incarnate but to no avail, so far i feel a very strong connection to the thought of Djinni and my body seems to think it's right to assume that i am one of them however i am in a conflict because i am not even certain, i don't even know if such things are possible. If anyone here is more experienced on the topic would you mind helping me out? Thanks in advance i would really appreciate it.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, but in my believe it's true that almost all beings are able to incarnate as humans. When they feel that they live in the wrong body, they usually have reoccurring dreams of their life as another being or see/feel body parts which aren't there e.g. tails, wings and so on. They call themselves Otherkin. I wouldn't know how to exactly pin point that you're a djinn, but feeling a strong connection does not necessarily mean that you're one of them. Having profound knowledge about them and some special skills is a sign that you maybe have another connection to them, have worked with them closely in a past life, all the more when you had this name coming up (though I would be always a bit suspicious of youtube videos ^^' ) to really know, you could do a real past life regression, if that is possible in the region you live. Or you could find out by asking CH. I think they have a past life regression or reading in their shop - you could write in the notes that you'd like to know if there exists a life as a djinn.

ArabianCaribbean
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: I did a past-life regression and i heard the name, Yalim Abdullah Salim.

MidnightMusings wrote:Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, but in my believe it's true that almost all beings are able to incarnate as humans. When they feel that they live in the wrong body, they usually have reoccurring dreams of their life as another being or see/feel body parts which aren't there e.g. tails, wings and so on. They call themselves Otherkin. I wouldn't know how to exactly pin point that you're a djinn, but feeling a strong connection does not necessarily mean that you're one of them. Having profound knowledge about them and some special skills is a sign that you maybe have another connection to them, have worked with them closely in a past life, all the more when you had this name coming up (though I would be always a bit suspicious of youtube videos ^^' ) to really know, you could do a real past life regression, if that is possible in the region you live. Or you could find out by asking CH. I think they have a past life regression or reading in their shop - you could write in the notes that you'd like to know if there exists a life as a djinn.

I don't know what i am supposed to know about them that i don't know already but i do know that i seemingly also have the weird ability to "Heal" people from a distance based on if they "Wish" for me to heal them or not. I have a friend in Canada and i live in Europe and everytime she told me she had something bothering her, might it be a headache, i don't know how i do it everytime but she is 100% convinced that i actually healed her many times. She also had surgery pains once and i attempted to numb it and she didn't feel anything anymore she said. I don't know how to tell if i am actually a Djinn but most of the time when i want something to happen it does, i once wanted someone to fall off their bike and no more than a second later there they went. I am pretty confused about this all but there's a very strange feeling connected to the thought of Djinni, i like get a very strange feeling that feels alike to nervousness but it isn't the same thing at all. It's very odd.

Rea
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Caira.
Zodiac:

Hello, I have been an angel (non abrahamic) and a demon in my previous lifes. I have also memories from being a human.
I have always felt like I don't belong to this realm. I don't really know what is it about but it comes from deep. I could say that my soul is scarred.
It first started with just feeling like a strange resonation. Then I started doing meditations and I got memories more through them. I could even confirm that a demons' group's name that I got is still in place by a spirit worker.
I haven't focused on past life work recently but some of the memories are starting to come to the surface slowly without really trying. Words. Resonating with poems. Glimpses. Even really strong feelings when watching shows that focus on certain time periods.
It's about your soul and your path. If you heard the name and felt it resonate, it very well could be your past life's name. Or someone's who was really close to you. I don't know because I am not you.
If you decide to get a past life reading from a person, I would think about carefully what the reader says. Readings can go wrong - and like I said it's your soul and you have all the means to discover more about yourself. Be patient.
I have had a name also resonating in my head. I don't know what it is or why I keep hearing it. It's like the name is coming deep inside of myself. Past life work is interesting, haha.

Spirit family: Knight - a fallen angel, J -a hellhound,
W - a incubus, A - a chinese fox,
M - a cat.
Hanging out with Athena and Hermes.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I don’t see why not, I’ve been angels, and dragons twice sooooo I’m sure they can : ) that’s why spirit keeping is cool because I’m kinda like hmmm I wonder who’s past life I have in my keep xD

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
ArabianCaribbean
new here
new here

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I don’t see why not, I’ve been angels, and dragons twice sooooo I’m sure they can : ) that’s why spirit keeping is cool because I’m kinda like hmmm I wonder who’s past life I have in my keep xD

Hahaha that's true, to think about it it's pretty cool actually. However the reason i thought i was a Djinn is because i suddenly felt so connected to them when i remembered that there are also Djinn. Could possibly be that my Djinn soul/spirit whatever could possibly also be Arabic in origin, because i also feel most home in sandy/arid countries that are also generally pretty hot.

Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm fairly certain that any being that has a soul can incarnate as any other being that also has one, considering they all come from the same source. It should be noted that there is a difference between the soul and the spirit. Souls are emanations of divine archetypes, whereas spirits are the unique beings that are formed from them. Imagine a light shining into a prism and creating a spectrum of colors. The light is the soul, the prism is the (im)material form and the spectrum is the resulting spirit. The same light can shine through any prism.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Would we have a choice on what to reincarnate as, when it comes to our turn?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I wanna be an Immortal.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm not exactly sure how the reincarnation process works. The realm of pure soul is something that is apparently beyond understanding, and the will of the soul in its true form is completely different from the will it manifests when filtered down through the many layers of the self.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley

Return to “Djinn / Genie”