Starbright
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello. I am new here, but not new to the paranormal world. I have a very powerful aura, and I tend to attract different kinds of spirits. I need to work on controling my negative energy, as I seem to attract demons when I am upset? I can usually clearly see spirits of all forms on a daily bases and if I can't see them... I definitely feel them!
Anyway, I have been trying to develop and control my "powers". Recently I purchased a Carpathian vampire and it should be here in less than a week. While I have a lot of experience with entities and spirits, I have never purposely bought one. Any tips on beginning communication when he arrives? Thank you :)

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

There are a lot of communication methods, not all of which I will list here.

I project and connect with my spirits emotionally so that I can hear them, and I also write what they have to say, which helps me focus.

Any divination method is typically a good way to communicate as well. Spirits will have methods they prefer, so it often pays off to play around with what you're using.

Depending on your spirit, they may wish to communicate with words, or they may wish to communicate with emotions, or perhaps with pictures. Some spirits prefer to interact with objects like candles or smoke. It's really trial and error with each spirit, unless you find you have a specific divination method you are particularly skilled at.

Starbright
new here
new here

Thank you so much!

Ayris7
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ayri

I think that it's very important to own your emotions. Meditation is very helpful. Although I cann't say that I have powerfull aura.

Starbright
new here
new here

Since receiving my vampire, he has actually helped me with my meditation. In just the 2 days I've had him so far I can already see the difference!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”