You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Update everyone!

This morning I was just going to order Aphrodite and Qetesh as I have been attracted to their listings for months (especially Aphrodite). As I was browsing the spell section (I already had the immortals in my cart), I got an email from CH saying my order had completed :D

I got back my top 3 unbounds readings (I got 2, one for WA and one for DA). For WA, I got an arkann sonney female (I actually have a male already and for some reason was drawn back to the listing the last couple days - this was probably why), a male woodland fae (this will be my 3rd as have 2 twin males) and an angelic being from Andromeda (fancy! lol).

For DA *drumroll* I got a Nephilim (not too surprising as he popped in another reading months ago. I'm both cautious and super excited, I feel like the bad boy at school is paying attention to the bookworm lol), a gargoyle (interesting! I really was expecting a hell hound or were wolf) and a human spirit (big surprise and very cool!).

I decided to order both the WA and DA spirits from the readings (except for the angelic being I couldn't find the listing so I sent a help desk ticket).

So I have a total of 7 spirits right? WRONG! For some reason the bogo added 11 additional reverse adoption spirits into my cart lol! I had to fix it because it kept bringing it back to 11 when I clicked out of it. I also got a servitor in the shape of a golden retriever - heaven help me my house is going to be noisy! lol

I also got a couple of spells to help me with the DA acclimation and also downloaded the house rules. I am waiting until everyone gets here/the ordered is completed so I can have a big group meeting. I'm so excited!

Anyone have any experience with the 3 DA spirits I ordered or Immortals?

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have a lady nephilim with me, she is absolutely amazing when it comes to helping me actually relax and have fun, to let loose as it were. She also (along with many others) helps me stand up for myself when I am being treated poorly by others. I am honored beyond words that she and the many other spirits and entities here with me chose to come to me. She is a great gaurdian, an amazing friend and a wonderful cohort in my many exploits.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote:I have a lady nephilim with me, she is absolutely amazing when it comes to helping me actually relax and have fun, to let loose as it were. She also (along with many others) helps me stand up for myself when I am being treated poorly by others. I am honored beyond words that she and the many other spirits and entities here with me chose to come to me. She is a great gaurdian, an amazing friend and a wonderful cohort in my many exploits.
I saw they help with confidence and I do have some bullying type people around me so he must be coming for a reason! :)

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

I have some experience with the lovely Aphrodite. While I won't say much because I'd like you to start fresh and develop your own opinion and relationship with her, she did gift me a phoenix. :) I had her bound by CH.

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Akimah wrote:I have some experience with the lovely Aphrodite. While I won't say much because I'd like you to start fresh and develop your own opinion and relationship with her, she did gift me a phoenix. :) I had her bound by CH.
Awesome! I'm excited to meet her :D

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

2nd update!

My spirits arrived yesterday, Aphrodite and Qetesh have definitely helped my confidence, as well as my nephilim. I felt a difference in just the way I got ready for work this morning I felt way more secure in my self.

My gargoyle has been exploring all the upstairs bedrooms the last couple of nights I could hear her walking around lol.

Reverse adoptions: Wraith, Immortals: Iris, Fauna, Hestia

Interesting about the immortals - Hestia for stress relief and weight loss (so needed, I've been struggling with both) Fauna helps with healing, and Iris helps communication with immortals. Hestia definetly helped already, I woke up so refreshed.

I already sent my wraith on a task. 2ps A jerk will get his come uppance, but don't worry I was very specific about no physical harm the vengeance is literally about what he did. (SN: when I greeted my wraith he growled, which took me aback but it was like a hello growl 2yn )

I went over the house rules immediately after introductions and was firm with everyone WA and DA.

So excited to have my new spirit friends!

xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

Do you just read the rule to them or put a poster for them too read?

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

xxMrS4nxx wrote:Do you just read the rule to them or put a poster for them too read?
I just read them. I don't live alone so I can't have the rules plastered to my wall lol

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Not necessarily. Some people never experience any side effects with DA spirits, regardless of their class. I didn't have any side effects with my DA spirits.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith

Return to “Dark Arts”